3

Now, Yeosang does know how to take care of himself, he's not royalty,with servants doing very single thing for him but that doesn't mean he still didn't have assistants doing the hard things for him, like cooking... or cleaning.

Every morning he'd go it the table and there was always his breakfast ready for him, especially his coffee.

Yeosang pokes his coffee maker, not knowing what to do. He figured out where to put his mug, but nothing happened, even after pressing every button.

He sighs, not knowing what to do, he really needs his coffee.

He remembers Hongjoong telling him yesterday to call him if he ever needs anything, maybe he knows how to make coffee?

So Yeosang finds himself in front of Hongjoong's door, a bit hesitant to knock. To be honest he's a little embarrassed, it's probably so simple Hongjoong will think he can't do anything.

He swallows his shame and knocks on the door because he really needs some coffee and thankfully Hongjoong answers.

"Oh? Hi Yeosang, what brings you here?"

Yeosang fiddles with his sleeves "um you see, I'm" he scratches the back of his head "I don't know how to work a coffee machine and I really need some"

Thankfully, Hongjoong smiles instead of looking at him weirdly "I can help you! Come, I'll teach you"

Yeosang leads him to his coffee machine and Hongjoong nods "ah. You just need to fill container with water then press this to heat it"

Yeosang is surprised with how simple it is, he thanks him for his time sheepishly "no no it's no problem, everyone has a first time using something, no need to be embarrassed. I know I'm just your neighbour and with just met yesterday but you can ask for anything, ok?"

"Thank you Hongjoong... uh can I call you hyung?" Yeosang wonders if he'd overstepped some boundaries, they'd just met and he already wants to drop honorifics?

"Of course you can, also, may I ask how you make your coffee if you don't use the machine? Do you use a press or-"

"I... had someone make it for me" Yeosang didn't know why he was hesitant in telling Hongjoong this, maybe because he thinks he'll treat him differently if he knew his background.

"L- like a maid?" Hongjoong looks shocked when Yeosang nods, great. Now his chances of being treated ordinarily is down the drain.

"Look, hyung my parents run the Kang modelling agency, so yes, I'm rich, I have no experience in normal life, I've had maids do basic things for me, but I moved here to learn these things and get away for a while, please don't treat me differently and be patient with me" he begs that Hongjoong understands because he'll really be sad if he turns out to be a gold digger or something.

But he feels reassured when the older gets rid of his shocked expression into a comforting one "I won't treat you any differently Yeosang, your background doesn't mean anything to me so don't worry and live comfortably here ok? I'm here for you, don't be shy to ask me for anything"

He sighs in relief, so far so good, Hongjoong doesn't seem like a gold digger. He makes coffee for the both of them and they sit on the floor (he still hadn't bought any furniture), it's only been a day so he gives himself a break.

"So..." Hongjoong trails off, seeming to debate wether to say something or not, "your friend, he's not here?"

Yeosang eyes Hongjoong "No, he left yesterday..."

"Ah..." Hongjoong doesn't know why he's being like this, he's not one to lust at first sight. He shakes his head, he can't be like this. He has no time for these kind of feelings anyway, he needs to work on his goal and get his dream job he thinks. Anyway, if he's Yeosang's friend, he's probably rich too, and therefore way out of his league.