4

"Hongjoong hyung!" Wooyoung shouts and wraps his arms around the older's neck. Hongjoong is so surprised that he freezes for a bit, registering the voice that had called him and the body that had hugged him.

"Wooyoung? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be like an hour away?" He returns the hug and looks over Wooyoung's shoulder to give Yeosang a puzzled look.

He watches the two embrace, at least he now knows that Wooyoung really did live here before him and isn't a serial killer.

"Do you know Yeosang? How come you're here?" Hongjoong asks Wooyoung when they separate and he gets a mischievous laugh in response.

"He's my boyfriend" he very loudly whispers while pointing at Yeosang. Hongjoong gasps, looking at Yeosang in shock, not believing what he's just heard.

The said boy is shaking his head furiously, "No! We're not actually dating" Yeosang exclaims while glaring at Wooyoung. "he's just pretending to be my boyfriend for a bit because... its complicated, I'll explain later"

Hongjoong is still confused though. "That doesn't explain why you're not in your house and instead in your old house with a stranger" actually he's even more confused now "... a stranger who you're fake dating?"

Wooyoung looks down sheepishly "ah... I moved out of that place, I got here around an hour ago" he says and Hongjoong looks at him in shock for what seems like 10th time today. Yeosang waits for the reason since he also has no idea why Wooyoung moved out after only two weeks and come back to his old place.

"Don't laugh at me, but I moved out because that house was too scary for me to live in" Wooyoung is serious when he says this, which stops Yeosang from bursting out in laughter, he looks like he had encountered ghosts or something. "Every day there were weird noises and banging, I stayed out all day because I was scared of being in there and I had Yunho and San on call every night to help me sleep. I even stayed at a motel for four days before I ran out of money so I had to go back."

It's a valid reason Yeosang thinks, if it were him, he'd have gone crazy if he hadn't moved out straight away. Wooyoung made the right decision but he is still curious about one thing. "So why come back here? Why not find a new place to live?"

Wooyoung sighs "At first, I thought no one had moved in yet, it had been two weeks. But when you opened the door, I knew it was over, but after some begging and you needing a favour we worked out a nice compromise"

Wooyoung looks delighted to be at his old house again. "This is the perfect place, its near everything and its surprisingly cheap for the extortionate housing prices here. I literally cannot afford any place else. I promise to still pay rent though, even though you freakin' bought this place, we could have shared rent or something"

Yeosang nods, kind of confused with Wooyoung's reasoning but whats done is done so he just sighs and nods. "You don't need to pay rent to me, I have my own source of income, you just work on getting a job and moving out of here"

Wooyoung scoffs, who would reject an extra source of income. He's secretly glad anyway because he'd eventually not be able to pay rent, which would become very awkward.

Once Hongjoong is gone and it's the two of them again, Yeosang orders food for dinner because he still hasn't learnt how to cook basic things... and he doesn't want Wooyoung to know so he nicely gets take out for the two of them.

"So, how long do you think it'll take you to find a job? A month or two?" Yeosang tries to make conversation as an apology for being moody earlier.

Wooyoung chokes on his food. "Uhm, you see... I'm in a bit of a sticky situation" he smiles sheepishly.

Yeosang doesn't like the sound of that. "What kind of situation?"