18

Unrelated note: I NEED this pc for health reasons /hj

Yeosang has been paranoid the past few days, keeping Wooyoung with him at all times. The other doesn't mind though, his worries making sense, but sometimes it seemed to be a bit excessive.

Everyday, he would just follow him around the house, closing the curtains whenever he was in a room, just standing waiting for him in the hallway whenever he went to the bathroom. Even San and Yunho started getting confused at his behaviour, asking if he was okay.

He still hadn't told him about the email he got three days ago, not having the courage because Wooyoung would scold him for not telling him as soon as possible. But it seems like he will have to tell him today, as he's confronted finally for his worrisome amount of paranoia.

"Yeosang, is there something wrong? You're acting strange, you weren't this cautious even when I came out if the hospital, did something happen recently?" Wooyoung notices his boyfriends nerves, the way he wont meet his eye and picks at his nails.

He takes a deep breath before he leads Wooyoung to the sofa. He has to tell him, something like this shouldn't be kept a secret especially after what had happened with Wooyoung a month ago. "A few days ago, I got this email. I have no idea who its from but yeah, its the reason why I've been super anxious lately".

He pulls up the email on his phone and hands it to Wooyoung, its not a long email so it doesn't take long for him to frown once he takes the phone.

"I have no idea what they mean and it's making me worried" Yeosang says and Wooyoung nods, he has no idea either what this person is planning.

"Ok, let's just forward this to Mingi and Jongho for now, and us two we stay together alright? No separating".

Yeosang nods, moving closer to him on the sofa "Except for home though, it's safe enough to be separated at home. We have Yunho and San here too".

So they stay living like this for a while, a bit inconvenient but their safety is the most important thing. Neither mind the 24/7 company, both way to infatuated with each other to care at all.

A week later, Yeosang gets a call from his mother, reminding him about the party their company is hosting for their 50th anniversary. She had also emphasised that she wanted Wooyoung to come to.

Yeosang had completely forgotten about the company's 50th anniversary party, it's something they've been preparing for years now. Which means his mother would kill him if they didn't go, also the fact that he literally works in the company, everyone would be confused as to why he's not there.

His mother had also bought clothes for him and Wooyoung, sending him to the tailors because she doesn't know Wooyoung's size, which is where they're heading to now.

The place is big, expensive looking. It's his mother's favourite tailor to go to so Yeosang knows this place like the back of his hand, friendly with the staff too.

They walk to the counter, the man instantly recognising Yeosang. "Ah Yeosang! Your mother told me I might be seeing you today".

The old man gives him a gentle smile, he had practically watched Yeosang grow up since he always had his clothes measured and tailored here.

"I'm here for my boyfriend- to get measured for the anniversary party outfits". Yeosang gestures to Wooyoung, who gives a shy smile.

He nods knowingly. "Yes, both of your outfits are marvellous! As expected of your mother, what great taste she has".

They are led to a room with a huge mirror, walls covered in red velvet and gold plated furniture, Wooyoung has never been in such an expensive looking room before.