17

It has been almost a month since Wooyoung came back from the hospital and fortunately, everyone has been living peacefully ever since the incident.

It only took a week for Wooyoung to be discharged from the hospital, which everyone was happy about. During that week, Yeosang practically stayed with him all day, Yunho and Sam would come every day after work and then take Yeosang home with them after visiting hours were over. Hongjoong and Seonghwa had also visited almost every day too.

Mingi and Jongho visited a few times, they've busied themselves with the task of finding out who did this to Wooyoung. He and Yeosang repeatedly thanked the pair for helping them and now they were helping them again with tracking Wooyoung's kidnapper. They had wanted to help too but Jongho had told them to focus on Wooyoung's recovery for now, and to stay on a low radar.

Searching was proving to be difficult though, as Wooyoung didn't remember much about the man who took his interview. "His surname was Kim... that's all I remember, and he has black hair"

"A Kim with black hair... in Korea, that narrows it down well" Jongho said sarcastically and Wooyoung shrugged innocently.

While the pair tried to figure out what happened with him, Yeosang and Wooyoung are living well in Yunho and San's home while also going to work. Yeosang has been booked busy with modelling schedules and which means Wooyoung is busy accompanying him too, since Yeosang refuses to be apart from him now.

They use this opportunity to make Wooyoung actually busy, Yeosang had asked the press team of his company if there was any vacancies available, which is how Wooyoung ended up applying for a position there.

Currently though, he's only training because its their company's policy to put all new employees on training for a few months before they start and Yeosang uses this opportunity to make him work at his office. He had requested an extra desk and computer since his office is giant. He has a manager who does all the paperwork for him so there was no point in him having an office anyway but his parents still gave him one.

Yeosang finishes up the shoot he is doing, the photographer concluding it with a final click. As soon as he is dismissed he rushes over to Wooyoung, who had watched the shoot. Yeosang made sure he went everywhere with him, even long shoots which sometimes took the whole day depending on the number of outfits he had to wear. Wooyoung doesn't mind though, its fascinating to him watching how Yeosang knows the best poses and angles, everyone showering him with compliments.

He's clearly an amazing model with the way everyone stares at him mesmerised by his ethereal beauty. The thing that makes Wooyoung's heart fuller though, is the fact that even though Yeosang is getting compliments left right and centre, he just gives a small smile and a thank you in return, and on the other hand, whenever Wooyoung does anything to him, whether he holds his hand or praises him, Yeosang's cheeks would bloom the most beautiful shade of pink and he would flash the widest smile. Only for him.

Wooyoung waits patiently for him to finish and as soon as he's done, his boyfriend runs up to him. "You did amazing" Wooyoung says, pulling him in for a kiss.

Yeosang wraps his arms around his waist, leaning on his shoulder "m' tired" he mumbles, closing his eyes and stay like that for a while, Wooyoung rubbing his back and placing kisses on his head. He had noticed Yeosang getting tired a few hours into the shoot, he had to keep changing and getting different makeup looks done, it had practically taken the whole day.

"Didn't you say you had to go up to the office to do something?" Wooyoung asks, staring at the fluffy hair in front of him.

Yeosang whines but the sound is muffled. "I forgot about that" his manager took a few weeks off for a holiday so he's responsible for his admin for now. He doesn't really mind but today he's too tired.