5

Wooyoung lies down on his sofa bed (yes, it's actually very comfortable) and mindlessly scrolls around on his laptop. He's home alone since Yeosang is at work today, something about a photoshoot, and one tomorrow too. He can't call any of his friends because they're at work too so he's currently extremely bored. He knows he should be doing something productive like figuring out how he's going to get a job again, but he has no motivation to do anything right now, and that's okay.

He scrolls through his social medias and getting bored very quickly, he remembers Yeosang, who is a model. Wooyoung gets curious and looks him up, remembering that he's the face of the Kang modelling agency.

He isn't surprised when hundreds of photos come up, all very beautiful. Yes he admits, Yeosang is good looking, how can he not when he's literally the face of the biggest modelling company.

As he scrolls through different pictures, Wooyoung slowly starts to recognise him, and as a journalist, he's actually meant to keep up with these kind of things, he definitely knows the big companies like the Kang modelling agency and who the CEOs are, but he never paid attention to the actual models.

He admires Yeosang's work, looking good in everything, even some ugly outfits (in his opinion) and he looks good with different make up styles too.  Wooyoung concludes that modelling must come naturally to him, his parents must have been delighted to have made such a unbelievably good looking child since they coincidentally run a modelling company, Yeosang is literally the blueprint for the beauty standard... like officially literally.

This fact dawns on him as he scrolls through magazine covers, Yeosang is definitely his type. Wooyoung wouldn't like to admit that he has a type, usually he likes people for their personality and if their faces is nice too, that's a lucky bonus.

He wouldn't be able to describe to anyone if they asked him his type, he doesn't care about specific things like sharp jawline or nice nose, if he likes a face, he likes it. However, now that he's seen Yeosang's professionally taken pictures and his bare face, Wooyoung realises that Yeosang is his type, every feature just looks so nice and they all look good together.

He feels slightly overwhelmed at this discovery that Yeosang is handsome. So he closes his laptop and takes a nap.

~

Yeosang sits down on his chair, tired since he had just finished a long and quite difficult shoot. They were experimenting with different photographers and this one today must have had their balls kicked before coming here, he was very moody and dissatisfied with all the pictures and poses.

He couldn't care less though, this shoot is over, he has another tomorrow. People overlook the difficulty of modelling, Yeosang is always physically tired after some shoots, having to stand in uncomfortable positions, or in extremely hot or cold weather.

He had grown to ignore the photographers anger because they'd shout at him just because of a lighting problem or a wardrobe malfunction when he should be shouting at the designer or something.

It's sad that he's always the one who people take their anger out on because he's the centre of attention. It's not his fault that the prop fell from the wall, its the set designers. But he's the one who always gets shouted at because he's the one on camera.

The shoot had run over so he hadn't eaten in hours and as he closes his eyes and takes a rest, Yeosang thinks back to yesterday and remembers what Wooyoung's friend Yunho had tried telling him. He had said something about Wooyoung and his current situation but Yeosang didn't get what he was trying to say. He would have just left it at that but the way Wooyoung had so quickly shut Yunho down and didn't let him elaborate, only made him more curious.