16

This pic of JongWooSang roommates has my heart, I love them sm

Yeosang glances at his phone for the millionth time, he messaged Wooyoung asking when he's coming back, not wanting to call in case he is in his interview. But after four hours and no response yet, he starts to get worried.

At first, he just assumed he got lunch after the interview and maybe went around town for a bit, but ignoring messages was unlike him.

So when San and Yunho come back from work, Yeosang barely lets them inside before he is panicking to them.

"What? Wooyoung isn't back yet?" Yunho frowns, turning to San. "Try calling him San".

With lighting speed, San dials Wooyoung's number, everyone around him silent and anxiously listening to the ringer go off, then stop. He didn't pick up. "What if he doesn't have his phone on him?" He suggests but it makes no sense.

"Why wouldn't he? What if something bad has happened to him?" Yeosang sits down, squeezing his eyes shut. He doesn't know what to do. He has no idea where to even start and who knows what Wooyoung is doing right now, probably hoping for someone to find him.

It's getting later and later with Wooyoung still not back, they've called Hongjoong and Seonghwa, hoping for some reason Wooyoung went to them but its no use. The three of them stay up all night, not because they wanted to, but because no one could sleep a wink, deciding that something has definitely happened to Wooyoung. He wouldn't just disappear without contacting anyone.

The whole night they stay on the couch with periods of complete silence, and periods of investigating. Yeosang wanted to go to the police station but Yunho stopped him from wasting his energy, saying that they wouldn't report him as missing as it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

The night is mostly spent in silence, everyone too exhausted from trying to find out where Wooyoung could be but still unable to sleep. In the morning Yunho and San have to go to work, hesitant to leave Yeosang behind on his own.

"I'll do everything I can once I get to the station ok? Eat something or try and get some sleep Yeosang" Yunho places a comforting hand on his shoulder "we wont stop until we find Wooyoung, try to get some rest. We need energy if we want to quickly find him".

When they leave, Yeosang is still on the sofa. He still sits there in silence, not moving or doing anything until tears start running down his face. He feels helpless, who knows whats going on with Wooyoung and here he is just sitting down comfortably. He doesn't want to think of the worst but his mind starts going all over the place, imagining horrid scenarios he wouldn't even be able to say out loud.

"Where are you Wooyoung" he whispers, hot tears falling on to his shirt. He just wants to get out of here, actually do something to find him instead of sitting around. But he has no idea where to start.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Yeosang uses all his energy to try and come up with something, trying to think where could he have gone. He traces back to yesterday, Wooyoung went for his interview but Yeosang has no idea where it was held. He wishes he could somehow get that information, it would be on Wooyoung's phone but he himself probably doesn't even have his phone.

Trying not to stress too much on what he doesn't know, Yeosang focuses on the things he does know. The day before yesterday they had the break in and came to San and Yunho's apartment, Jongho had driven them there.

Yeosang quickly opens his eyes, searching for his phone. With shaking hands he rings Jongho's number, he had given his number to both of them in case something happened. Yeosang curses himself for not thinking of calling Jongho earlier.