11

Yeosang observes Wooyoung as he's happily cooking in the kitchen, oblivious to the other watching him. His leg bounces nervously as he replays the events of yesterday, more specifically what happened in his office.

He honestly doesn't know what he was feeling when he felt soft lips on his cheek, but clearly the way it's replaying constantly in his head means that he definitely feels something.

This isn't good. He thinks. The pair had set up and agreement to fake date each other, and now Yeosang is confused about his feelings towards Wooyoung, he never thought he'd develop affection towards him.

But looking at him in his home, doing normal things even makes his heart flutter. From what he's experienced the last couple of months, Wooyoung is extremely caring. He may be loud and extroverted but he's very respectful and has a big heart- not only with Yeosang, he's seen how much he cares for his friends too, even being kind towards Seonghwa.

They were supposed to end this, as soon as Wooyoung found a job so he can move out. Plus, it's been long enough for their relationship to be exposed to his mother, if they broke up now, she would be annoyed, but leave him alone for about 6 months before she'd start pestering him again to find a new boyfriend. Now would have been a great time to fake break up and never see each other again. But somehow Yeosang hates the thought of that, he doesn't want to end whatever they are. This is the most happy he's been in a while.

I like Wooyoung.

He admits to himself. He wants to keep whatever they have going on right now.

Yeosang bites his lip nervously, wondering what if Wooyoung didn't feel the same way. No, he must do... he's the one that kissed his cheek, that must mean something.

Anyway, he needs to stop staring at Wooyoung before he turns around and catches him. He can sort out his little dilemma after they eat.

~

It's been a week of the competition and Hongjoong is still here. He had almost passed out of happiness after finding out that he had gone through the first round successfully. Now, he's sitting in the same hall he did a week ago when the competition first started, ready for his second welcome.

And like last time, Changho is next to him too. Fortunately, they both had passed the first round without being eliminated.

He feels a bit sad seeing the same big hall with less people, those when we're eliminated must be crushed. However, in a way, he feels relieved that he's not one of them but at the same time he fees selfish for feeling relieved. Anyway, he's feeling too many things right now so he seemed his eyes shut, trying to collect his thoughts.

He's interrupted when he hears Seonghwa's voice on the stage. Hongjoong smiles when he introduces himself again to the contestants and congratulates them.

"I hope he gives a tour to the contestants again- I really want to be in that group" Changho says, Hongjoong nods awkwardly, focusing on what Seonghwa is saying instead.

"Since half of the contestants are gone, you will each have your own room, for comfort and privacy- to prevent any cheating. They are written on your new ID cards. There is also an added benefit to this round- there will be a team of mentors to guide you if anyone needs help, you will be proved with a button you can press to call someone form our team. Of course, there are limits to this new benefit, you can only call once and we can't physically help with anything- only answer questions and provide feedback."

Everyone starts murmuring, intrigued by this new rule, its something they've never done before. The contestants are given half an hour to settle in their allocated room until the second half go the competitions begins. Hongjoong is in room 24 this time, separated from his new friend Changho. They big each other goodbyes and good lucks and went their separate ways for the time being.