14

"Wooyoungie!" San and Yunho run up to their best friend, embracing him tightly. Yeosang is also pulled in the hug by San. "And Yeosang!"

"Are you guys okay? Not hurt or anything?" Yunho asks, holding Wooyoung's face and examining it thoroughly.

"We're fine, Jongho our bodyguard was with us all this time and even drove us here". Wooyoung says, waving Yunho's hand off him.

"You'll be safe here with us don't worry, you two can stay for as long as you want" San says and leads them to the spare room. "Sorry we only have one spare room, I know you guys aren't even real dating, I could get some sheets ready if one of you want to sleep on the floor?"

The pair glance at each other, both of their cheeks grow red. "Well..." Wooyoung takes Yeosang's hand in a firm grip. "We actually like each other, for real. So the extra sheets won't be necessary".

The couple gasp, shocked and happy at the same time. San congratulates them, even giving them hugs, and Yunho compliments them, saying they suit each other well. "Well then, I'll leave you two to settle in, Yunho and I will be in our room if you need us".

Yeosang watches them curiously as they walk away hand in hand, then glancing at his hand intertwined with Wooyoung's. He didn't even realised when Wooyoung took his hand, skinship with him is slowly feeling more normal and comfortable. They enter the guest room and sit on the bed, stealing awkward glances at each other. They had only confessed a few hours ago and now they are about to sleep in the same room.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want, we don't have to sleep on the bed together if you're not comfortable with it" Wooyoung offers and Yeosang melts. Wooyoung is too cute to handle.

"I actually would like to sleep next to you... if you don't mind either" Yeosang suddenly becomes shy, sure he's slept with people before but just the thought of sleeping next to Wooyoung makes him nervous. Maybe its because this is his first time being with someone he really likes.

Wooyoung smiles and gently pulls him to lie down next to him. "I'd like it a lot if we slept next to each other". He can tell the other is embarrassed with the way his cheeks are dusted a rosy pink, so he pulls Yeosang towards him for a hug, stroking his hair as his face burns into Wooyoung's chest.

They stay like that for a long time, no words needed since each other's presence is enough. After endless confusion with their real feeling for each other, especially with their whole fake dating ordeal, both are content with just holding the other for the time being, making up for all the lost time they've been living, eating together and not being intimate. They'll take it slow, however much time is needed.

The peaceful silence in their room is interrupted when a notification is heard from Wooyoung's phone. He notices the sound is an email notification, which is strange since he's not gotten an email in a long time.

He reaches out carefully to grab his phone, trying not to change the comfortable position he and Yeosang are in. The latter eyes him curiously, wondering what made him suddenly sit up with a surprised look. Wooyoung's mouth is hanging open and Yeosang waits patiently for him to tell him whats going on, slowly tugging his sleeve to get his attention.

Wordlessly, he is given the phone and sees a text message from an unknown number.

+82 XX-XXXX-XXXX
Dear Mr Wooyoung Jung, I am Mr Park, manager of Son&Lee Media. We would like to invite you over tomorrow at noon for an interview. We apologise for the late notice as we've had a last minute cancellation. Please let us know if you'll be able to make it, we look forward to meeting you.

Yeosang gasps "I've heard of Son&Lee Media before! They're the ones that don't have an application process, they only scout people. Wooyoung do you know what this means!"