13

When he said he needed to prepare himself to see Seonghwa a lot now, he didn't think it would be this much. Since he's Yeosang's neighbour who he sees everyday, he also sees Seonghwa because he comes over. Every. Day.

He tries to seem indifferent around him, trying to ignore his own feelings towards him. He knows Seonghwa will never date a guy like him, they're polar opposites. Hongjoong tries to convince himself that his little crush on the older is only due to the fact that he's drop dead gorgeous, but its not just that. Whenever he hangs out at Yeosang and Wooyoung's, he notices that Seonghwa is unbelievably kind, his gentle personality makes him fall for him even more.

So when Hongjoong goes in for his first day at work and Seonghwa greets him in his new work space with that cute smile, he prepares himself to go on a rollercoaster of emotions.

Seonghwa introduces himself as is they don't know each other, which is good since remaining professional will make it easier for Hongjoong to stop crushing on him.

Or so he thought.

"Since I'm the organiser of the competition and you are the winner, you will be working with me for the duration of your internship here at Mars Couture"

Hongjoong beams, it's been a lifelong dream to work here and finally it's come true, he's never been this happy in his life. Also the added bonus of Seonghwa working with him is definitely appreciated.

When he goes home, the journey is crazily long, taking public transport for nearly two hours during the busiest times would be a hassle for him.

So Seonghwa drives him.

Hongjoong tried refusing the offer but Seonghwa insisted, saying that he's going over to Yeosang's anyway so it's convenient for him to just go by car. The problem was that Hongjoong has to secretly go into his car, making sure no one is watching, not wanting to start any malicious rumours.

Seeing Seonghwa 24/7 has not done anything to Hongjoong in terms of diminishing his growing feelings for the man, he somehow can't get bored of him. Which isn't helpful because his mind starts to get ahead of itself when he and Seonghwa aren't even involved with each other intimately.

When he spots Seonghwa with his coworkers who stand a little too close to him or touch his arm for too long he needs to slap himself and remember that they're not even dating, even if they were in Hongjoong's head.

~

As a (relatively) famous model, Yeosang doesn't find it too difficult to socialise, he can do the basic greetings and small talk. But this stone faced bodyguard in his home is really living up to his nickname of 'stone-faced'.

He and Wooyoung have tried to chat to Jongho, but he only speaks in short sentences, which is strange because when they talked to him when they first met, he was all cheery and chatty. He must take personal and professional life very separate.

"He won't even sleep" Wooyoung whispers to Yeosang as they camp out in the living room, watching Jongho guard the front door.

Of course, he joins them at mealtime, but goes straight back to the front door and akways on alert. "I tried catching him dozing off on the chair we gave him but he literally stays there like a statue" Wooyoung says, amazed at the bodyguard's skills.

(Jongho does obviously sleep, it's just that Yeosang and Wooyoung are asleep then too. But even in his sleep, he's on night alert).