15

When Wooyoung wakes up, he's surrounded by unfamiliar things. First being the fact that he's not in his room, and when memories of yesterday come back to him, he looks down at the second unfamiliar thing, which is the feeling of someone wrapped around him.

Yeosang's face is buried in his chest so all he sees is a mess of hair. But the hands clutching his waist comfort him.

Sighing in content, Wooyoung strokes his boyfriend's hair trying to go back to sleep, but Yeosang stirs and looks up at him with sleepy eyes. His heart beats happily at the sight of the beautiful man in front of him, eyes sparkling even though he just woke up.

They stay like this for another hour, just existing in each other's arms, but the loud sound of Wooyoung's alarm disrupts their peace. "Ah, I forgot I had that interview" Wooyoung panics and gets out of bed, he didn't even have time to prepare for it. He's been out of work for so long he's forgotten everything.

Yeosang follows after him "you'll be okay, I believe in you. I'm sure the interviewer will consider the fact that they only told you last night, you can do this!" Wooyoung gives him a quick hug as a thanks then runs off to the bathroom. Yeosang sighs, he hopes Wooyoung can get the job after everything he's been through, he deserves it. He thinks Wooyoung is one of the strongest people he knows, albeit he doesn't know many people. But even with the little time he's got to know him, Yeosang admires and looks up to him.

Wooyoung must have been running late because a loud bye is heard before the sound of a door slamming. "Was that Wooyoung?" San says, coming out of his room looking confused.

"Yeah, he was running late for an interview, he found out last night about it" Yeosang explains. San raises his eyebrows in surprise, of course knowing the complicated situation Wooyoung is in.

Yeosang is a bit sad that Wooyoung had quickly rushed out, he wanted to wish him luck properly and tell him to get there safely. And maybe even kiss him.

He's been thinking about it for a while now, well, since the beginning he's known Wooyoung is handsome and had wondered how his lips feel on his. But nowadays, he's been genuinely thinking about doing it, with Wooyoung's permission of course.

Eating breakfast with San is comfortable enough. They barely know each other but Yeosang is getting used to being around Wooyoung friends, they treat him well as if they've been friends for years and it makes him feel happy around them. And after hearing about how San and Yunho got together, he also feels like he's know them for years. Making friends maybe isn't as horrible as he thought.

Speaking of friends Yeosang messages his best friend Seonghwa, asking about Hongjoong. With everything that happened yesterday Yeosang feels bad for not checking up on him and instead forcing his friend to do it. He and Wooyoung had gone in such a hurry trying to keep themselves safe that they left their neighbour, who was subject to attacks more than once, all alone.

He also messages Hongjoong himself, apologising profusely for leaving him in Seonghwa's care. Luckily, it seems as though his neighbour is happy that it was Seonghwa who checked up on him, instead of himself. Yeosang eyes his phone in confusion, Hongjoong and Seonghwa's messages sound strange.

Sang
Hi Hyung, how is Hongjoong hyung? I'm sorry for making you do all this, thank you for being there for us... Please take care of Hongjoong hyung since its too dangerous to go home for a while.

Seong
It's no problem Yeosang! You know I'll always be there for you, even your friends. Hongjoong is doing well at my house, he's in a guest room. And I am in my room.

Sang
Ok? thanks again hyung ❤️

~