12

The last day of the competition has finally come, all contestants sitting in front of the stage with anticipation. Yeosang is backstage with Wooyoung, since he has to model the winning piece and luckily, there are two runner ups, meaning two more models will be there so he doesn't have to be alone.

Wooyoung is just with him for company again, "are you nervous?" He asks and Yeosang just shrugs.

"No, I've done this a million times".

Wooyoung nods, watching the other get his make up done, his bare faced beauty not being hidden, just enhanced. "Stop staring" Yeosang can feel his eyes which haven't moved from him even once.

"How can I not when you're this handsome". Without blurts out, both of them found red at what he said. Yeosang clears his throat and Wooyoung finally looks away, trying to focus on something else, when he recognises someone.

"Mingi!" Wooyoung runs over to the man, who is also getting his makeup done and looks at him in surprise. "Wooyoung? What are you doing here?"

"I'm with Yeosang" he points at the man, who looks at them confused at why Wooyoung suddenly ran off to someone else. "You're modelling here too, how cool"

Mingi beams at him. "Yeah, it's my first job in a while, I'm glad I can do this again" Wooyoung gives him a sad smile, there's a long pause. "Don't worry Mingi I haven't forgot about what you told me"

He wants to reassure him but the other shrugs, knowing it's a lost cause. "Don't put all your effort into that, you can just forget about it Wooyoung. I don't think we'll ever-"

Wooyoung silences him, not claiming any negative energy. He's made a promise to help Mingi to the best of his ability and he will. It's just that it might take a long time. Mingi gives him a small smile anyway, appreciating his eagerness to help him.

He waits for everyone to finish with their makeup then drags Yeosang to his new friend. "This is Mingi, Mingi this is Yeosang"

Mingi shakes his hand nervously, already knowing who Yeosang is of course, and to everyone's surprise, Yeosang knows him too. "Song Mingi right?"

The man widens his eyes, about to question how he knows him but Yeosang interrupts. "I've seen you before, you know, magazines, runways, it's hard to forget a pretty face like yours". He says and Mingi's face turns bright pink.

"Hey! He has a boyfriend" Wooyoung smacks Yeosang's arm, he feels strange, not knowing how he feels about Yeosang flirting with Mingi, it's not like him and Yeosang have real feelings for each other... right.

"Don't worry, I do too" Yeosang winks at him, making Wooyoung scoff, turning away so he doesn't see his red face.

~

Hongjoong is sat near the front, luckily he has a good view of the stage. A catwalk was also added to show off the winners piece properly, Hongjoong bounces his leg, a habit he has when he's very nervous.

Today, unlike the last two times he's sat in this big hall, Hongjoong is alone. Changho was kicked out that very day the incident occurred, it all happened so fast, the last time he saw him was when he had his hands around his neck. At first, Hongjoong thought it was a shame that the one friend he made turned out to be a psycho but now he's glad he's gone now rather than later finding out he isn't a good person, it doesn't hurt as much.

Seonghwa stands on the stage and starts talking, introducing the last event of the competition. Hongjoong thinks he suits the businessman look, professional and classy just like his personality. Initially Hongjoong had a strong dislike towards Seonghwa, to be honest, the man did nothing wrong it was just Hongjoong being bitter and moody. He thought Seonghwa was a rich snob (this opinion having no basis) but instead he surprised him with a gentle and kind personality.