9

This pic displays woosangs dynamic so well and I think it's beautiful

Wooyoung and Yeosang arrive home after visiting Yunho at the police station, each heading to their room, Wooyoung's being the living room that is.

He lets out a heavy sigh as he plops himself onto the sofa, massaging his forehead. He has no idea how long it's going to take to solve this strange case, what if it takes years? He shakes his head. This can't take years.

He barely even knows where to start, Wooyoung feels guilty about giving Mingi false hope by acting all heroic.

Getting a headache, he stops thinking about it for a while, concluding that a fresh mind will be better for solving problems so he takes a nap.

Half an hour barely passes when he's woken up by talking. Wooyoung opens his eyes to see Yeosang and Seonghwa in the room, talking in hushed voices.

Yeosang seems to quickly notice Wooyoung's consciousness as he stops talking to face him. "Oh sorry, did we wake you?"

"No, its fine" he shakes his head, he fells refreshed even after a half hour nap so he's fine with it. He sits up "what are you guys talking abut?"

Yeosang glances at Seonghwa who nods at him, then clears his throat. "Wooyoung... I know it didn't work out well last time but are you up for coming to my work place again? You could work there for a bit and you can investigate on crush, since my company works with them a lot".

It hadn't come across Wooyoung's mind that he could easily gather information from Yeosang's workplace, it would make things so much easier so he nods enthusiastically "that sounds great!"

They arrive quickly since Yeosang has a shoot that he's running late for. He remembers to get Wooyoung a visitors pass so he doesn't look suspicious this time since they'll be separated again. "Crush staff are doing my makeup today actually, you can stay and watch the shoot if you want, then I can take you to our press team so you can do your own work."

Wooyoung nods, coming to watch the shoot would be a good idea, maybe he could talk to a crush staff to see if they knew anything.

He enters the studio behind Yeosang but gets stopped immediately by a staff, "who are you?" They say, their rough voice making Wooyoung gulp, glancing at Yeosang for help.

Yeosang rolls his eyes, "I invited him here to watch, you can let him in". Still, the staff eyes Wooyoung cautiously as he waves his visitors pass in his face with a smug grin, letting him in hesitantly.

Without a word, Yeosang heads to the make up station and immediately staff are working on him, Wooyoung notices the authoritative aura around him when he's at work, he hates to admit that he looks hot when he's ordering staff around and it feels like he owns the place (which he kind of does).

He takes a few moments to admire Yeosang's perfect model face, frowning when they conceal the cute birthmark near his eye. His eyes are closed as the stylists do his hair and makeup and Wooyoung's heart races at his perfect side profile, unconsciously biting his lip when a staff applies tint to his lips.

He's shaken out of his reverie when someone pushes past him, rushing to hand the makeup artist a palette. When they come back towards him, Wooyoung steps in the way to stop them. "Excuse me..." he says with a smile.

The woman eyes Wooyoung, not recognising him. "Are you a crush staff?" He asks and the woman nods.

Wooyoung smiles excitedly, hoping to get some information out of her. "How is it like working there? I'm looking to work there so you know, I wanted to know if the atmosphere is nice there".