Chapter 41: Meeting Zoro

(Villager): R-Really?

(Luffy): Yep! we are also here to get back a few friends of mine.

(Man with scars): That is all well and good but your are going to be up against arlong.

(Y/n): Your point?

(Woman with blue hair): No one has every been able to match arlong due to his immense strength.

(Y/n): Me and luffy were trained by the hero of the marines so I don't think a bunch of fish people will be much of a threat to us.

(Woman with blue hair): (sigh) I hope you know what you are doing.

(Man with scars): Is it just you two?

(Y/n): No, I have a whole crew waiting and just in those woods over there are 2 of luffy's friends and a injured guy from your village.

(Villager): What!? we should get him help right away!

You and luffy call out yosaku who carefully carries the injured man to the villagers who quickly get the man some aid while luffy picks up sanji with his stretched out arms and pulls him out of the woods although sanji did hit his head on a tree when being pulled out which got a chuckle out of you. 

You, luffy, yosaku and the still unconscious sanji are in one of the houses of the village with the man covered in scars and the blue haired woman who introduce themselves as genzo and nojiko. The two of them explain what is going on with arlong and his crew and even why nami came here in the first place which was to get the money to save a woman known as bellemere and also save the village from being attacked.

(Y/n): That's a good cause something is telling me if this arlong is as evil as you say he is then I don't think he will just stop when he gets the money.

(Nojiko): That could be the case......

Suddenly a man opens the door to the house and peeks in.

(Villager): Excuse me but a man with green hair is here.

(Luffy): Green hair!

Luffy gets off his chair and runs out of the house and a few seconds later you can hear him shouting a person's name with great joy.

(Y/n): Looks like one of his friends came back.

You get up as well and walk out to see luffy hugging a man with a blue shirt, green hair and what looks like three swords on his side.

(Luffy): It's so good to see you zoro!

(Zoro): Would you stop it! Huh?

Zoro looks over to see you walking up to him and luffy.

(Zoro): Who are you?

(Luffy): That's my big brother y/n!

(Zoro): Big brother!

(Luffy): Yep and he is a swordsmen like you!

Luffy lets go of zoro as the green haired swordsman looks at you and then looks at your sword.

(Zoro): What is the name of that sword?

(Y/n): To be honest I really don't know what the name of this blade is but I do know that it is much more lethal compared to your swords.

(Zoro): Oh? are you underestimating me?

(Y/n): I can tell just from looking that your are skilled but you are still a rookie.

Zoro glares at you and grabs onto two of his swords.

(Zoro): How about to duel to see who truly is the rookie.

You smile and start to grab your sword but yosaku quickly jumps in.

(Yosaku): Wait! we should not be fighting right now! we should focus on dealing with arlong first.

(Y/n): (sigh) Fine but after this we will duel.

(Zoro): Glady.

(Yosaku): Phew.

(Luffy): Zoro how did you get here?

(Zoro): I was lifted over here by some weird guy called hachi.

(Luffy): Hachi?

(Genzo): Wait he is one of arlong's crewmates! why did he bring you here?

(Zoro): I tricked him.

(Everyone): Huh?

(Zoro): I didn't tell him who I was and from the looks of it he did not find out about me dealing with some of his friends.

(Genzo): You attacked arlong's crew!

(Y/n): Nice.

(Nojiko): That means it will only be a matter of time before arlong attacks us!

(Y/n): Then we better get over there and get rid of them now.

(Zoro): That sounds good.

(Luffy): Yeah!

(Genzo): You youngsters are far too reckless.....

(Zoro): Where is brows? I thought he was with you luffy.

(Luffy): Oh he is in that house over there unconscious.

(Zoro): Why is he unconscious?

(Y/n): I knocked him out because he was being a creepy around my crewmates.

(Zoro): I like you already.

You smirk at the swordsman as you all hear a door swinging open which makes you all look over to see sanji looking around.

(Luffy): Sanji over here!

Sanji looks over and looks relived as he runs up to everyone.

(Sanji):  What happened?

(Luffy): We saved this village from a bunch of fishmen!

(Y/n): A injured man came through the forest and told us about the village.

(Sanji): Is the villagers okay?

(Y/n): From what we have seen I believe they all okay.

(Sanji): That's good.

(Luffy): So do we walk up to arlong now?

(Y/n): Sure and maybe we will run into your friends there.

(Luffy): I hope they are okay.

(Y/n): I am sure they are fine and while you guys go on foot I will go back to my crew and attack from sea.

(Luffy): Right!.....wait what does arlong park look like?

(Genzo): It is a tall building with a sort of pool in front of it and it is surrounded by walls.

(Y/n): That will be easy to find, see you all there!

You take off and head back to where your ship is which did not take long as you run out of the forest, head over to the cliff you landed on from before, jump high into the air and land with a thud onto the deck of your ship which gives members of your crew abit of a surprise.

(Rebecca): Can you give us a warning next time you do that? I could of shot you.

(Y/n): No promises.

(Bella): So is it time?

(Y/n): Yes I take it everyone is ready?

(Crew): Yeah!

(Y/n): Alright then.......let's have some fun.

(A/n): Done and done, the battle with arlong is approaching and I will say it won't last very long since the power of the main cast is far too great for this point of one piece. I shall take a break for now and then come back to do another chapter so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all in the next one.