Zara, Jason, John and Mary Info

This will be a little page just giving a little bit of info on the 4 new characters in the story 

Zara

(Age): 19

(Hair Style) Long and Spiky

(Hair Color): Red

(Eye Color): Yellow

(Height): 6'0

(Breast Size): G 

(Body Type): Voluptuous and slightly buff figure normally but does increase in muscle mass when using her ability.

(Personality): Zara can be a cold and sinister person to her enemies but can be gentle and kind to y/n, mary and jason but can also act very protective and down right creepy towards y/n.

(Affiliations): Marine Captain

(Powers): Psy-Psy fruit. (A strong devil fruit which gives the owner the power to lift, push, pull, crush objects and people and can control people with just a wave of the owners hand however it does come with some weakness such as the usual not being able to swim, has limited range depending on the strength of the user and people can break out of the body control if either by sheer will power or if someone knocks the owner out of concentration)

(Weapon): The banshee (A powerful weapon that looks like a medieval sword with a green blade and black handle with the ability to drain the life essence of anything the blade cuts into making not only the sword itself stronger but also strengthens the owner)

Jason

(Age): 27

(Hair Style): Bald

(Eye Color): Brown

(Height): 6'10

(Body Type): Very buff.

(Personality): Jason is a big gentle giant who cares deeply for his crew and treats them like family and will do anything to keep them safe.........expect john of course.

(Affiliations): Marine Lieutenant, Zara's crew

(Choice of Weapon): Fists

John

(Age): 29

(Hair Style): Short and smooth 

(Hair Color): Black

(Eye Color): Blue

(Height): 5'9

(Body Type): Average

(Personality): John can be a cold person to just about anyone either by bossing them around due to his rank or out right beating them up however when zara or jason is around he keeps himself in check.

(Affiliations): Marine Lieutenant, Zara's crew

(Choice of Weapon): Sword

Mary

(Age): 18

(Hair Style): Long and smooth

(Hair Color): Blonde

(Eye Color): Green

(Height): 5'7

(Breast Size): DD

(Body Type): Average

(Personality): Mary is a very kind girl with a heart of gold although he is scared quite easily by people like john or even her captain zara to some level but she does like her captain and treats her like a big sister and of course she is also good friends with jason.

(Affiliations): Chore Girl, Zara's crew.