Chapter 45: Rage Of A Mere Human

(Arlong): I will rip you to pieces!

Arlong rapidly starts bites at luffy who manages to move out of the why each time but as luffy backs off again he trips over a small piece of rubble from the arlong park building.

(Luffy): Crap!

(Alrong): I got you now!

Arlong opens his mouth again and bites down on luffy's right shoulder.

(Luffy): AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Arlong digs his teeth more and more into luffy's shoulder but he is stopped as a fist hits him square in the face with enough force to make arlong detach his teeth from luffy's shoulder.

(Arlong): GA! 

Arlong shakes his head and looks to see you bringing luffy to his feet.

(Y/n): You okay luffy?

(Luffy): Yeah this is nothing.

(Arlong): Tch, I didn't think humans would be as tough as you.

(Luffy): That's what you get for underestimating us.

(Y/n): Why are you even attacking humans? 

(Arlong): It's simple! it is because I am superior to them and weaklings like them should do everything we say or be wiped out! I represent the anger of the fishmen and I will use the maps that nami will make to rule the world!

(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Arlong): WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUMAN!?

(Y/n): The anger of the fishmen? are you actually serious? 

(Arlong): THAT'S RIGHT!

You laugh for abit more until you wipe the tears from your eyes as you stop laughing at the fishman but as you check up on luffy's wound you notice it is looking quite bad which slowly makes you frown as you look back at arlong.

(Y/n): Bastard....... 

The moment you finish your sentence luffy and arlong could feel an immense amount of anger coming off of you to the point that your sword starts glowing more and more and your eyes almost looking soulless as you stare right at arlong who is shaking quite abit.

(Arlong): Wha!

Everyone in the park stops what their doing and look at you as you stomp towards arlong with each step cracking the ground and with a killing intent so great that everyone could feel it.

(Y/n): Tell me fishman...........how does the anger of a mere human feel? 

(Arlong): What the hell are you!?

You continue to slowly walk towards arlong as the fishman backs away further until he hits the wall and as he does this you get right up to them and punch him right in the stomach.

(Arlong): GAA!!

You step to arlong's left as the fishman drops down to one knee while holding onto his stomach but before he could fully hit the ground he is stopped by another punch from you which knocks him right into the building of arlong park.

(Rebecca): Holy shit!

(Zoro): Who is this guy? 

(Bella): Did arlong do something to luffy?