Chapter 55: LogueTown!

It took while but you finally managed to dock your large ship at loguetown and as well as luffy's ship who also docked just next to your ship.

(Selena): I hope we don't take up too much space.....

(Y/n): Oh it's fine, they can wait until either we leave or one of the other boats that have docked go away.

(Selena): Let's hope they have the patience for that.

(Y/n): Alright everyone you know what are told to do so get to it.

(Crew): Yes captain!

(Y/n): Now I have to babysit my idiot brother......

You put on your cloak, put your sword in it's sheath, run over to the left side of your ship and leap high into the air towards luffy's ship.

(Luffy): Hm?

Luffy looks up to see you heading right towards him.

(Luffy): WHOA!

Luffy just barley gets out of the way as you once again come crashing down onto luffy's ship.

(Luffy): WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT! YOU COULD DAMAGE MY SHIP!

(Y/n): It's not my fault you made a small ship.

(Luffy): Hmph!

(Y/n): My crew is heading out to get food, water and maybe some other things for the trip.

(Nami): Can I join them?

(Y/n): I am sure they won't mind but you better hurry.

(Nami): See you boys later!

Nami runs off as you look towards zoro and notice he only has one blade with him.

(Y/n): I can tell you are looking for new blades.

(Zoro): Is it that obvious?

(Y/n): You like to use three swords so either you are switching up your style or you want to get new ones.

(Zoro): (light smile) Yeah I want to see what swords they sell here and hopefully they are well refined.

(Y/n): Good luck with your search.

You look towards luffy who is just looking at the town from the edge of his ship.

(Y/n): Shall we head off luffy?

(Luffy): Yeah!

Luffy jumps off his ship and lands on the dock with you doing the same.

(Luffy): Let's go!

Luffy runs off like an excited child while you just slime and runs after him.

(Luffy): Let's go to the execution platform!

(Y/n's mind): What an loud mouth......

As the two brothers head to the platform, we cut over to a building owned by the marines as a marine is sitting down in front of a printing as it prints something that makes him jump up from his seat.

(Marine): No way!

He runs off until he reaches a door and quickly opens it to enter a room that is just completely covered in smoke.

(Marine): Captain smoker! I have terrible news!

The man known as smoker can just barley be seen within the smoke as he looks over at the marine while he appears to be stacking up a pile of rocks.

(Smoker): What is it?

(Marine): There is a message from headquarters! The man known as Monkey D. Luffy and his crew called the straw hats are headed here for loguetown! He just earned a bounty of 30 million berries in the east blue!