Chapter 50: A Small Annoyance

While both you and zoro give luffy a very understandable beating, your crew is still partying through the night as selena and shantae are talking with nami and nojiko outside the bar.

(Nojiko): I didn't think I would get to see a real life genie, what sort of magic can you do?

(Shantae): I can transform into animals and use magic!

(Nami): Show us!

(Shantae): Okay!

Shantae gets a bit of distance from the three girls as she starts dancing which makes nojiko whistle until shantae suddenly transforms into......a crab.

(Nojiko): I did not expect that....

(Shantae): I like to use this form for small underwater areas.

(Nami): Is that it?

(Shantae): Nope!

With a poof shantae returns back to normal.

(Shantae): I can turn into other animals like a mermaid, elephant, spider, harpie and more!

(Nami): What kind of magic can you do?

(Shantae): Well there is a usual fire and lighting.

Shantae holds out both her hands as fire comes out of her left hand while lighting is in her right hand.

(Shantae): This is what I mainly use to attack besides whipping my hair at them.

Without warning shantae throws her head forward as her pony tail whips forward with a loud snap.

(Nojiko): I can see why y/n took you in.

(Nami): Can you just keep using magic?

(Shantae): Not really, if I use too much magic I sort of run out for a while but I can still use my transformations whenever I want.

(Nojiko): That's handy (looks at selena) What about you?

(Selena): Me? um....I just.....help around. (nervous laugh)

(Nami): Really? I thought you would be someone with crazy powers or really skilled in combat?

(Selena): Hehe, no I don't have anything like that....I mainly just help whenever I can.

(Nojiko): Strange.....I guess not all first mates are strong like their captains.

Just as nojiko says this, selena's eyes widen a little as she puts her head down which shantae catches on to.

(Shantae): Hey, I would imagine he did it for a reason.

(Nojiko): I guess so.

(Nami): Hm? Wait are those.....

Shantae and selena look at where nami is looking to see a group of marines walking up to them with one of them looking almost like a mouse.

(????): Greetings lowly pirates, I take it arlong has finally been defeated?

(Nami): Yes.....

(????): Good I was going to take him out myself but having someone else do it is good enough I suppose.....now I would like it if you hand over arlong's treasure.

(Nojiko): Excuse me? Why would we do that? the treasure was stolen from us by arlong and since he is gone, we have every right to have it back.

(????): I would not talk back to me in that way if I were you, I am nezumi the marine captain of the 16th branch for the east blue!