Chapter 20: Interrogation

(Bandit 3): W-We are from reven it's is a big town on a island north-east from here.

(Y/n): What is there on this "reven"

(Bandit 3): I-It is a town filled with rich people who pay money for things like fights, slaves or assassination.

(Y/n): So I take it you were paid by somebody to kill mia and simon.

(Bandit 3): Y-Yes

(Y/n): Who paid you? 

(Bandit 3): I-I can't tell you-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Before the bandit could finish rebecca shoots his leg which makes him scream in pain.

(Y/n): Next time he refuses to answer rebecca shoot him in the mid-section.

(Rebecca): Gladly. 

(Bandit 3): I-IT WAS THE MAIN BIG SHOT OF THE ISLAND HIS NAME IS KENNY!

(Y/n): Okay good now why did he pay you to kill simon and mia?

(Bandit 3): B-BECAUSE THOSE TWO WERE THE FIRST SLAVES TO ESCAPE THE ISLAND SO HE GOT US TO GET RID OF THEM SO THE ISLAND'S EXISTENCE WON'T BE FOUND OUT ABOUT!

(Rebecca): Hmm probably because if the marines found out about it they would tear that place apart.

(Y/n): True but I won't let them get the chance.

(Rebecca): Why is that?

(Y/n): Because after I am done here we shall go to this reven and level it to the ground and get whatever innocent people we can out of there.

(Bandit 3): W-WHAT!? ARE YOU STUPID!? YOU CAN'T JUST INVADE REVEN IT IS FILLED WITH BANDITS!

(Y/n): Good killing more and more of you heartless monsters will make my day even better.

(Rebecca): What should we do with him?

You don't even say anything as you simply stare at the bandit while he starts to sweat and shake as you slowly smile at him.

(Y/n): He can go.

(Rebecca): WHAT!?

(Bandit 3): REALLY!?

You slam your sword down on the rope and cut him loose.

(Y/n): Go before I change my mind.

(Bandit 3): THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The bandit turns around and makes a run for it but as he gets near the edge of the ship and looks over to were his little boat his.

(Rebecca): DID YOU SUDDENLY FORGET-

You stop her talking by putting your right hand on her mouth and use your left hand to quickly grab your gun, aim at the bandit's head and fire with the bullet going right through the bandit's head just as he jumps off the boat with a slash noise heard a couple seconds later.

(Y/n): As if I would let scum like that live.

(Rebecca): (sigh of relief) For a second there I thought you would let him go.

(Y/n): Don't worry rebecca I am not that kind of idiot.

(Rebecca): That's good to know so what should we do now?

(Y/n): For now we should let the crew rest a bit more and help get bella recovered just in case.

(Rebecca): Alright.

You sheath your sword and put your gun back in it's holster.

(Rebecca): You know I like you when your all dark and sinister.