Chapter 42: Walk To Arlong Park

While luffy and his group started to head off to arlong park, you and your crew started to head around the island, find arlong park and attack it from the sea.

(Rebecca): So captain did you encounter any fishmen on your little travel?

(Y/n): Indeed I did.

(Selena): Were they a problem?

(Y/n): Not at all and even when I let one of them hit me I was not all that fazed by it.

(Rebecca): Hahahaha! I knew they were all bark and no bite.

(Y/n): Well they are far stronger than a normal human and they could cause a good threat to the normal members of our crew.

(Rebecca): They won't get a chance to hurt even one of us when I am around.

(Bella): If you can take them out easily then I should not even bother bringing my swords and just use my fists.

(Cattleya): I may do the same.

(Shantae): I am not sure if I could handle a hit from them.....

(Y/n): I am sure with your magic you could deal with them easily.

(Risky): So who is going in first? You or your brother?

(Y/n): It will most likely be my brother unless something comes up.

The ship continues on it's way around the island until rebecca notices something on land.

(Rebecca): Hey captain I think your brother was stopped by someone.

(Y/n): Hm?

You walk over to the left side of the ship to see luffy with his group on a path near the shore and just in front of them is a woman with orange hair.

(Y/n): Ah dammit, stop the ship for a second while I see what is going on.

(Selena): Okay captain.

The ship comes to a slow stop as you to the other side of the ship for a running jump and sure enough as you run over to the other side you leap right into the air and land with a large thud on the shore.

(Luffy): Y/n?

(Y/n): What's going on luffy?

(Luffy): We were on our way to arlong park but we ran into johnny who told us that usopp was killed by nami and sure enough nami appeared and for some reason she wants out to leave.

(Y/n): Really?

(Nami): Exactly, so you outsiders should get lost and never interior with this islands problems.

 (Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Nami): What's so damn funny?

(Y/n): Oh nothing just laughing at the fact that there is a stupid orange haired girl that is trying to be sinister and is trying to tell 2 swordsmen, a devil fruit user and whatever the cook is to back off.

(Nami): Unless you want to die by arlong I would strong suggest that you leave whoever you are.

(Y/n): Make me.

(Zoro): Where is usopp?

(Nami): Bottom of the ocean.

(Zoro): What!?

Zoro reaches for his blades and starts running towards nami but you quickly stop him by placing your left hand onto his right shoulder.

(Zoro): What are you doing!?