Chapter 48: Zoro Takes On Y/n

You head downstairs to see nami waiting for you at the bottom with a sort of worried look on her face.

(Nami): Did it go well?

(Y/n): She seems to be on good terms with me even though I am a pirate.

(Nami): Wait you told her!

(Y/n): I mean I had to or she won't trust me.

(Nami): (sigh) That fair I guess.

(Y/n): Need help with anything?

(Nami): Nah I can do the rest with my sister while you have done enough.

(Y/n): Alright I will return to the others but if you do help don't be afraid to ask.

(Nami): Okay.

You smile and head out of the house with nami watching you leave.

(Nojiko): You know he is kinda hot.

Nami jumps abit as she spins around to see her sister standing there with her arms crossed and a big smirk on her face.

(Nami): Zip it.

(Nojiko): What? I mean look at him, I bet his muscle would feel really nice~

(Nami): Will you shut it!

(Nojiko): Okay........

Nojiko walks away as nami lets out a sigh until nojiko suddenly runs back until she comes to a stop with a big smirk on her face.

(Nojiko): I wonder if he has a six pack~

(Nami): DAMMIT NOJIKO!

Meanwhile back with you as you are heading back to the bar but you notice a familiar green haired man in your path which makes you stop.

(Y/n): I take it you are here for the fight?

(Zoro): I am only here to tell you something about the battle and that is I want to see you at your best.

(Y/n): My best?

(Zoro): Yes.

You stand there in silence as you stare at zoro who is giving you quite a serious look but you simply sigh.

(Y/n): Zoro.....I can do that but as you are right now........you just aren't at my level.

(Zoro): You underestimate my skills.

(Y/n): I don't even need to fight you because I know how it will go and it won't go in your favor.

(Zoro): Even if I did lose in the end I want to see just how outclassed I am compared to you so I can see how much I need to train to beat you in the end.

(Y/n): (sigh) Fair enough......come with me.

You walk off with your hands in your pocket as zoro has a look of determination while he starts to follow you.

(Zoro's mind): Could he be telling the truth? I know he looks strong but is the gap between us that great?

Zoro looks down at his swords.

(Zoro's mind): I must go all out from the start if that is the case.....

The two of you continue on your little walk until you get to the path where you and the group ran into nami.

(Y/n): This area should do.

You turn to face zoro who is taking out his blades by putting one in his mouth and holding the other two.