Chapter 54: Journey To Loguetown

Not a long time has passed since the feast and brawl with your brother as you both continue your journey together across the sea with you back onto luffy's ship to talk about plans on where everyone should be going.

(Nami): We look to be getting quite close to the grand line however the only way to get to the grand line is through the reverse mountain.

(Zoro): Is there not an easier way to go through there?

(Sanji): No, from what the old man said in his stories....that is the only way through.

(Y/n): Is it dangerous?

(Sanji): Very dangerous....

(Luffy): I GOT IT!

(Everyone): Hm?

(Luffy): We should just head right through it.

Everyone just gives luffy a look.

(Y/n): Luffy, did you not hear what was said?

(Luffy): But won't it make it more fun?

(Nami): (sigh) Why is explaining things to you such a pain? I feel like I am going insane.

(Y/n): (light laughter)

(Luffy): In any case we should stop by a town to get supplies such as meat!

(Sanji): You just had a meal you idiot!

(Luffy): We should get more!

(Y/n): Luffy's is like a bottomless pit, no matter how much you give him he will still need more.

(Luffy): Hehehehe!

(Y/n): So where should we get supplies?

(Nami): There is a town near the mountains called loguetown, we should be able to get supplies there.

(Y/n): Loguetown......

You stand there in thought knowing full well that was the town was father was born......and was executed.

(Nami): Something wrong?

(Y/n): Loguetown is the place where my father was born and was executed.

(Usopp): Huh? who was your dad?

(Y/n): The pirate king gold d roger.

There was a looong silence as everyone of luffy's crew jumps in shock.

(Nami): YOU ARE HIS SON!?

(Usopp): SHOULD YOU EVEN BE FOLLOWING US!? WE COULD GET INTO EVEN MORE TROUBLE!

(Y/n): Relax not many people know of my secret.....(remembers what rebecca did) although some marines do know of it but luckily they are on good terms with me....kinda. 

(Sanji): Would that be the marines that captured us a while ago?

(Y/n): Yes however the only ones I don't trust is those small nobody marines for they could tell the higher ups to try and get a promotion.

(Sanji): I would not be surprised if that was the case.

(Nami): Are you going to be alright when in that town?

(Y/n): I will be fine, it is just going to feel odd.

(Nami): Okay, we should split into a few group and find whatever we can to help us for the journey.

(Luffy): You guys can do all of that while I look around.

(Nami): Luffy, you are meant to be helping us!