Chapter 43: Battle in Arlong Park!

(Arlong): Sahahahahahaha! You humans really don't know who your superiors are? We fishmen are far more powerful than you weak fools!

(Y/n): Try not to flatter yourself too much.

(Arlong): Tch, KILL THEM!

Arlong's crew let out a loud shout as they run towards luffy and his group while you and your crew jump down towards them with the first move being made by luffy who stretches his right arm back and lands a powerful pistol to the unfortunate fishman that was right in front of him.

You slice a fishman right down the middle as you land while bella lands right on top of a fishman's head and flattens him. Shantae transforms into her elephant form and crushes two fishmen under her two front legs while risky kills a couple fishmen by shooting them in the head, Cattleya uses the flat part of her sword to smack the top of a fishman's head as she lands which makes the poor fishman get crushed into the ground due of the force of the attack.

(Arlong): NO! YOU DAMN HUMANS!

Arlong tries to attack bella but rebecca stops the assault by bringing out her large hammer and swings it at arlong who just about blocks the attack by using his left arm to take the hit which only knocks him back a little bit.

(Rebecca): It's being a while since I last used my hammer and what better way to test it out than a bunch of fish people who think they are the top dog.

(Y/n): Rebecca leave that one to luffy!

(Rebecca): Huh? Come on! I want to test out my hammer!

(Y/n): Use it on the others!

(Rebecca): Fine!

(Arlong): You dare turn your back on me!

Arlong quickly uses this chance to leap at rebecca with his mouth wide open but before he could bite down on her, luffy jumps in and socks arlong once again across the face and knocks him to the ground.

(Luffy): Your fight is with me!

(Rebecca): Thanks kid.

Rebecca runs towards a fat fishman and with a large amount of force she hits the fat fishman right in the tummy with her hammer which knocks him right into other fishmen and knocks them down like bowling pins.

(Rebecca): Haha! I should use this hammer more often!

Arlong gets himself up and stares down luffy.

(Arlong): Why are you even after me anyway?

(Luffy): You made nami cry.....

(Arlong): Nami? SHAHAHAHAHA! that woman was only using you to get a nice sum of money!

(Luffy): Because you forced her too!

Luffy runs abit and jumps into the air.

(Luffy): GOMU GOMU NO!

(Arlong): !

(Luffy): GATLING GUN!

Luffy attacks arlong with a barrage of punches however arlong jumps forward and gets under luffy while he is still in the air and arlong jumps up into the air until he is behind luffy.

(Luffy): !

(Arlong): RAHHH!

Arlong grabs onto the back of luffy's head and brings him down from the air and slams his head into the ground which makes a small crater.

(Arlong): A weak human like you is no match for a fishman like me!

Luffy grits his teeth, spins around and uses both his feet to kick arlong right in the chest which knocks him back a good bit.