Chapter 18: Making Two New Friends

An hour has passed and shantae makes her way back up to the deck.

(Shantae): I have good news and bad news.

You and the crew look at shantae with worry in your faces.

(Y/n): Good news first please.

(Shantae): Well the good news is that the injuries they had were pretty small so they are now patched up and are going to be fine.

(Selena): What's the bad news?

(Shantae): Well the bad news is........they have no idea were they are and are scared for their lives.

(Y/n): (sighs with relief) Oh thank god I thought it was something worse.

(Selena): We best go to them captain.

(Y/n): Yeah.

You, selena and shantae go into the ship and head to the medical area were as you get going to it you start to hear voices from what you guessed is the scared kids.

(Girl): GO AWAY I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY BROTHER!

(Boy): Sis I'm scared!

(Girl): It's okay I won't let them touch you!

(Y/n's mind): This is going to be a problem.

You get to the room with the two kids in to see them standing in a corner of the room covered in bandages with the little boy hiding behind his sister as she readies herself for a fight.

(Crew member): Sorry captain we just could not get them to calm down.

(Y/n): It's alright I will handle this.

(Girl): So your the captain? what do you want with us!?

(Y/n): Whoa whoa whoa we are not doing to hurt you.

(Girl): Your lying!

(Y/n): No I am not I may be a pirate but I am not like most pirates out there I promise you that.

(Boy): W-Who are you?

You stand there for a couple of seconds whether or not you should tell them your full name but you instead decided to just tell them.

(Y/n): My name is Gold D Y/n

Selena and the other crew members there look at you with wide eyes as you tell the kids your full name.

(Boy): Gold D Y/n........

(Girl): Y-You kinda have the same name as the king of the pirates.

(Y/n): Yep I'm his son well one of his sons anyway.

The two kids look at you in shock and look a little more scared of you.

(Y/n): Listen me and my crew don't want to hurt you we just want to help you.

You slowly walk over to them which makes them back away into the corner a bit more and as you get to them you get down to one knee and put your hand out.

(Y/n): I promise that we won't hurt you and we will look after you.

The two kids still look a little scared until the girl looks at selena who just gives a little nod and a kind smile which makes the girl calm down.

(Girl): P-Promise.

(Y/n): (smiles) Promise.

The little girl slowly moves her hand on and places it onto your hand and as she does this you stand up.