Chapter 34: One-Sided Beach Brawl

(Y/n): You won't get the chance to hurt them!

You have one of your hands let go of your sword and try to hit zara in the face however zara quickly manages to block it with her left hand, uses her other hand to have her sword push your sword to the side and uses the opening to headbutt you which knocks you back.

(Y/n): Agh!

Zara sprints over to you, grabs you by the neck and with most of her strength she slams you into the ground so hard that you bounce into the air for a second but before you hit the ground again zara uses her left hand again to slam you back down into the ground.

(Y/n): AAAAHHHH!

(Zara): You stay here....

Zara uses her devil fruit to hold you down as she simply gets up and walks towards your crew.

(Y/n): N-NO! NOT AGAIN! 

You struggle to even move as you see zara walk towards bella.

(Y/n): BELLA! BEHIND YOU!

(Bella): Huh?

Bella turns around only to be meet with zara who uses her devil fruit to lift bella into the air.

(Bella): W-What the hell!?

You and your crew look to see zara smirking as she throws bella right into cattleya which knocks them both down.

(Rebecca): What the shit!

Zara looks towards her marines with fury in her eyes.

(Zara): YOU ALL STAY BACK! I SHALL DEAL WITH THEM MY SELF!

The marines all back off as your crew all face zara.

(Y/n): EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE! SHE IS NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN FACE!

Both bella and cattleya get ready as zara looks at both the girls.

(Zara): I take it you two are the muscle of the crew.....I am not impressed.

(Bella): Tch.

Bella charges towards, takes out her large swords and swings at zara with her left sword but zara quickly counters by using the palm of her right hand to smack the sword away from her.

(Bella's mind): So fast!

Before bella could react in time zara does a strong high kick to bella's chin which knocks her into the air a little until zara spins on the spot and uses the velocity of her spin to deliver a lethal slap to the left side of bella's face which launches her to the right but cattleya catches her.

(Cattleya): Bella!

You look on in a panic as you try your best to get yourself up.

(Y/n): EVERYONE PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HERE!

You grit your teeth as you start to use every bit of your strength to get yourself up but while you struggle cattleya stands up and faces zara.

(Cattleya): You will pay for hurting y/n and bella.

(Zara): Do you actually think you can even beat me balloon tits?

(Cattleya): No.....but I don't mind trying!

Cattleya points her large sword towards who stands there looking unimpressed for a bit until cattleya grabs the handle of her sword with both hands, dashes towards zara and as she gets close enough zara tires to swing her sword at cattleya but cattleya uses her large sword as a shield to block the swing.