Chapter 1: Arrival

After a day of being on your small boat you decided to get some sleep and a few hours later your boat hit something.

(Pirate): Hm? well well well look what we have here.

(Slave trader): It is a dude you idiot we need girls.

(Pirate): True but there is noting stopping us from torturing him.

(Slave trader): Hey that's not a bad idea.

The pirate creeps over to you and stand on top of your sleeping body and puts his gun at you.

(Pirate): Hey you wake up!

You don't wake up

(Pirate): Hey (he kicks you) WAKE U-

He gets cut off when a bullet goes right through his stomach making him fall over.

(Pirate): AAAAHHHHH!

(Slave Trader): What the fuck!

Suddenly you slowly get up and stare at the pirate.

(Pirate): Y-YOU BASTARD!

He goes to shoot you but you quickly take out your sword and stab him through the head.

(Slave Trader): Oh shit! (he starts to run away)

You look up to see the trader running but you rip off a piece of the boat and you throw it at the trader and the sharp part goes right into his head killing him.

(Y/n): Alright then.

You get off the boat and put on your cloak and make your way to the village off in the distance.

(Your cloak is around you like this)

(Y/n): Time to save these people.

You make you way to the village and as you get there all you could hear and see was the sounds of people screaming, getting abused and dragged around.

(Y/n): Soulless bastards.....

(?????): LET GO OF ME!

You look to were you heard the person shouting and you see a blue haired woman getting dragged by 2 guys.

(Trader): Hurry it up slave (he kicks her making her fall down)

(Trader 2): You will make good money with a body like that hahahahahaha!

(????): Someone....please....HELP ME!

(Trader): Ah shut u-

He gets cut off by a bullet going right through his head.

(Trader 2): WHAT THE FUCK!

Everyone stops what their doing and looks to see you with your gun pointed at the second trader.