Chapter 37: Deal

Just as you are thinking of what to say next you are quickly leapt on by zara.

(Y/n): Jezz watch it! I am hurt you know-

You stop talking as you look up at zara who is looking down at you with hearts in her eyes and a hungry look on her face.

(Y/n's mind): Dammit, if I don't think of something she really will go crazy again..........wait I know!

(Y/n): Hey zara, can I make deal with you?

(Zara): A deal? what sort of deal?

(Y/n): The deal is that you never attack my crew or friends ever again and you cold down on the whole crazy attitude thing.

Zara stares at you in silence with quite a serious look on her face until she speaks up.

(Zara): What do I get in return?

(Y/n): (sigh) You get to kiss me.

Zara's eyes instantly widen as for some reason starts breathing alittle too heavily.

(Zara): A k-k-k-k-kiss!~

(Y/n's mind): Oh no......

(Zara): Hehehe~ okay I agree to your deal but I shall make sure this lasts~

(Y/n): What?

Zara slowly places her hands onto each side of your face and slowly brings herself closer to you until she finally connects her lips with your lips. Zara moans as it looks like she is sucking on your face rather than normally kissing you.

(Y/n's mind): It feels like she is sucking the air out of me!

The two of you continue to really make out for a good while with zara making sure every second counts until she finally separates from you, places both her hands onto her own face and her mouth wide open with her tongue hanging out.

(Zara): aaaaaahhhhhhhhh~

As zara pretty much screams in pure ecstasy you meanwhile are left gasping for air.

(Y/n's mind): Next time I will just ask for a hug!

(Zara): Finally! I took one of your firsts! 

(Y/n): Yeah yeah.......

Zara evilly smirks as she goes closer to you again and randomly gives you quick pecks around your face.

(Y/n): Hey!

(Zara): (licks lips) Sorry I could not help myself~

Zara gets herself up and simply stares at you as you also get yourself up.

(Y/n): Well it is good to know you won't attack my crew and friends and hopefully you clean up your act.

(Zara): (sinister chuckle) No promises on cleaning up my act~

Zara gently places her right hand onto the left side of your face and very slowly rubs her thumb on your eye patch.

(Zara): Does it hurt?

(Y/n): A little.

Zara rubs it alittle more while having quite a guilty look on her face.

(Zara): At least I can look at one of your beautiful eyes.....

(Y/n): Just try not to cut it in two okay?

(Zara): (evil giggle) Alright.

(Y/n): (sigh) Okay let's go back our crews are probably worried.