Chapter 10: Scuttle Town

(The Next Day)

You and your crew have been sailing for a good while without much going on well besides rebecca starting fights on the ship but other than that noting much noting that is until.

(Selena): Captain I can see an island just north-east of us.

(Y/n): Really?

(Selena): Yeah and it seems there is a.........really weird ship docked at it.

(Y/n): What kind of weird ship?

(Selena): Well it is a creature.

You look at selena with pure confusion on your face.

(Selena): Here you take a look.

She passes you the telescope and you look through it and sure enough you see the island ahead of you and the......weird ship.

(Y/n): (puts down telescope) I have no words for that

(Selena): Do you think we should go over there?

(Y/n): (sigh) Yeah why not it could be fun.

(Selena): Okay captain.

You go to the middle of the deck of the ship and call out to your crew.

(Y/n): Alright girls there is an island to the north-east and we are going to dock there and there is quite the interesting ship there.

(Bella): What kind of ship?

(Y/n): You will see soon enough now just get ready just in case this ship attacks us.

(Crew): Aye Captain!

You go up to the ship's wheel and turn the ship and head to the island with the strange ship.

Meanwhile on the island.

(????): Arrgh! what do you want now risky boots!

(Risky boots): I came here for one thing you annoying pest and that is too get rid of you!

(????): Ugh! Alright but this time I will-

The girl with a long purple pony tail stops talking as she sees another ship heading over to scuttle town.

(Risky Boots): Hm? What are you looking at?

Risky boots turns to see a large ship coming right towards scuttle town.

(????): Is that yours?

(Risky boots): No

The large ship stops right at the docks with the two girls ready for the worst and soon enough you jump from the top of the ship and land on the docks.

(Y/n): Hi there.

(????): Who are you?

(Y/n): My name is y/n and I am a pirate but don't worry I am not here to cause trouble.