Baby

June 1,2020

Toni's POV
It has been about 2 weeks since Cheryl and I had that one date at the beach. Ever since then, she has been taking me on so many dates to make up for all the things she said she did wrong to me. I smiled, thinking about how much care and love she has showed me past weeks."Toni, snap out of it!!" I heard someone yell.

I shook my head as I was brought back into reality. I saw Veronica looking at me with an expression I couldn't figure out. "What happened" I asked in a confusing tone. I looked around and people in the classroom were looking at me. "Everyone's eyes to the board now, or else you will get a test that I already have prepared for you all. And put the phones away while you're at it" the teacher spoke.

Everyone slowly turned back around to pay attention to the teacher. "Give me your phone" Veronica whispered to me. "What for" I asked her as I pulled my phone out my pocket. "I just need to check something out" she told me unconvincingly. I handed her my phone and turned back to the teacher, to make sure I didn't miss any important information.

Few hours later

I was walking in the hallway when Jazmine purposely bumped into me. "Watch where you're going dumbass" she yelled at me. "M-my bad" I spoke as I pushed up my glasses. "You could have hurt the baby" she told me as she rubbed her stomach. "What baby" I asked confused.

She rolled her eyes and said "I'm pregnant you idiot, what other baby would it be". I widened my eyes and said "Um congrats on that I guess". I thought in my head "What musty child would be this proud about having a baby this young".

She started walking away before saying "Oh, did I mention that it's Cheryl's". I immediately froze in my spot and stayed there with my thoughts running all over the place in my head. I had to get to class, so I tried blocking out what Jazmine said and walked to my next class.

After school

"You know what, fuck her for real this time!!" I yelled out annoyed. Kevin, Beronica, and I were at Veronica's house, and they just broke the news to me. This morning, Jazmine posted a pic of pregnancy tests, and an ultrasound, announcing she was pregnant with Cheryl's child. "So that's why you took my phone in class" I told Veronica, and she nodded.

"Why do these things keep happening to me" I sighed as I fell back onto the bean bag in the room. "Maybe you should ask Cheryl if it's true" Betty said. "What's the point, her and Cheryl were dating, so it must be Cheryl's" I said. "But I still think you should ask her Toni. Plus she's been blowing up your phone all day" Veronica spoke up.

I was about to respond, when there was a knock on the door. "Come in whoever it is" Veronica said loudly. The door opened and my brother peeked his head through the door. Him and his friends were with Veronica's brother in his room.

"What's up Junior" Veronica asked. "So like Cheryl is downstairs and she wants to know if she can come up. She knows you 4 are up here and Toni isn't answering her, and is guessing y'all are talking about her. So can she come up or nah" my brother explained. I was about to say no when Veronica cut me off saying "Bring her on up here".

My brother nodded and left to go get Cheryl. "What if I don't freaking want her here" I nearly growled out. "It's my house Toniii and I do what I wanttt" Veronica sang out. I rolled my eyes and watched as Cheryl came into the room few minutes later.

"Its fucking sad how I even have to do this, but it's not mine" Cheryl mumbled out. "What's not yours exactly" Kevin questioned. "That damn baby that's inside Jazmine, I'm positive it's not mine" Cheryl said with an eye roll. "Then who's baby would it be Cheryl's? Please humor me with your lame excuses" I said fake laughing.

"I don't fucking know, but it's not mine. I know when I pull out, and when I don't. Last time we did it, I know I pulled out" Cheryl spoke. "Then tell us the whole story on what happened the last time you had sex" I said as I sat up looking at her.

"It was like maybe 2 months ago, like the day after the issue at the party with Toni. Jazmine called me over and at first it was just us taking, and then we ended up having sex. When I was gonna cum, she wrapped her legs around me tightly , and I had a feeling what she was trying to do. I pushed her away from me, and then get dressed and left. I didn't cum in her, so I know that baby isn't mine, trust me".

I cringed just thinking of them having sex and nearly gagged. "You see, I would believe that shit Cheryl, but she's two months pregnant, which means its most likely your sperms started swimming in her the day it happened, but you just keep telling yourself you pulled out when you didn't" I spoke as I had my eyes closed so I would keep my calm.

"I can get a DNA test, just to fucking prove it" she stated raising her voice a bit. "You have to wait until the baby comes, cause if you do it now, there's a chance there would be complications with the baby" Betty explained. "Well I would rather that happens and the baby dies. No hate towards the baby personally, but I refuse to have my first child with Jazmine" Cheryl spoke truthfully.

"Cheryl" Betty said while giving Cheryl a look. Cheryl threw up her hands and huffed out a fine. She looked at me, but I turned my head away from her. I heard her come closer and I was about to get up, but she placed herself on my lap.

"Get off of me" I grumbled as I tried pushing her off me. She shook her head in the crook of my neck as she had her arms thrown around my neck. I stopped resisting and just let her sit on me. "Why don't you believe me" she asked softly.

"Cheryl there are so many things that have happened that made me lose my trust in you. I believed you so many other times, and I refuse to make a fool out of myself for believing you about something like this" I told her.

"But I know that it isn't mine. I stopped before either of us could have came. She must've gotten with someone else like a day after, and they're the baby daddy and not me. I know you basically lost all trust in me but please believe me this time". I felt her lips glide across my neck which made me shiver.

"I'm sorry Cheryl, but I can't. Find actual proof, and I'll believe you then" I spoke and watched as she got off of me. "No one ever believes me, so I'm not surprised. See you guys whenever I guess" Cheryl spoke as she left the room. I looked at the other 3 and they were just staring at me. I shrugged and said "She can be manipulative at times".

"But why would she lie about something like that" Kevin asked. "It may have been a mistake, and she doesn't want to lose me, simple as that. Can we talk about something else now" I groaned out. Betty looked at me then sighed, starting to talk about how Jughead was trying to get her back.

Kind of a short chapter. Blah blah blah😃

Is it right for Toni not to believe Cheryl?

Was Archie's POV 3 chapters ago all a dream, or was it real? Does that mean the kid might actually be Cheryl's??🤯

Hope you at least liked this a bit❤️❤️