Investigations

Archie's POV

Right now me and the boys were at the hospital in the waiting room as they operated on Cheryl. "What if something bad happens in there and they fuck something up" Jason said as he paced back and forth.

He's been like this ever since we got to the hospital and he has every right to act that way. He found his sister on the floor as if she was on her last dying breath. Truth be told we could've gotten there sooner but some people attacked us on our way there and we had to handle them.

When we got to Cheryl, we were too busy shooting at the remaining guys and their backup to hear Jason screaming at the top of his lungs. We quickly got back to the house and took Jason's car to the hospital and here we are now.

The doctors said that she's in critical condition but they're going to try their best to get the bullets out of her and stabilize her.

"Jason, let's sit down and take some deep breaths, you're making all of us even more anxious" Reggie said as he placed a hand on Jason's shoulder.

Jason let out a deep breath and nodded as he sat down. We waited an hour more and a doctor came out walking to us. As he was about to speak, my phone rang and I saw it was my girlfriend. I excused myself and answered the phone.

"Jazmine what's-" "Archie you have to get to the house now" she cut me off. I could tell she was crying and she sounded scared. "Jazmine, what do you mean? What's going on" I asked as I made my way to the boys.

"There's people at the house and they broke in Archie. The girls, Kevin and I are hiding right now and they're looking for us" she whispered shakily. "We'll be there just keep quiet and hold on okay" I told her.

"Do any of you guys have a weapon or anything" I asked and she said "Yeah, Betty and Heather have guns, Kevin has tasers, and Merrissa has a bat. I can't attack because of the baby". "Alright just stay there and tell the others don't hesitate to shoot or attack if they find you. I'm on my way now".

"Stay on the phone with me please babe" she said shakily and I said okay. "Reggie and Fangs let's go, there's an attack at the mansion" I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. They both immediately got up and I looked at Jason.

"You stay here and make sure you get her security up here ASAP" I told him and he nodded. The doctor looked at us worriedly but we ignored him and left the hospital quickly. I got in the car and started it, driving off immediately.

"Fangs call the second security team and send them to the house immediately". "Babe are you still with me" I asked Jazmine and I heard her whisper out a yeah. "Are they close by" I whispered. She whispered back "They're now downstairs".

I hit the steering wheel in frustration and looked at Fangs who was already on the phone.

I took it from him and said into the phone "Get your asses to that house as quickly as you fucking can. I don't care if you nearly lose your life getting there just get there now. If we get there and I don't hear shooting or see any of you outside guarding the house I will fucking kill you. If they don't get killed I'll do it myself, got it?"

I heard a "yes sir" from the other side of the phone. "We don't know how many there are so be vigilant" I said as I pushed the phone into Fangs' chest as he took it.

In ten minutes, hoping it was faster, we finally reached the house. A bodyguard was fighting someone fist to fist on the lawn and I walked up shooting the person in the back and then straight in the head.

(If nobody wanna read this action part just skip to the *action ends* in bold)

*Action starts*