Update

Holaa guyss. I know this ain't an update, but your asses better stay  and answer my question or y'all not getting any updates for another  month. 🌚🌚

Now, I have three book ideas and I was spending time  creating covers and figuring out the plot of the stories, before I  started writing them. So they are down below with the description of  each book. In the comments, let me know which one you guys want first  and I'll drop the first chapter of it on Monday, along with two chapters  for both "Decisions" and "Longing For You".

Book #1

Book #1

The Silent One:

Toni is the HBIC at Southside High and Queen of Southside Serpents.
Cheryl was the HBIC of Riverdale High until she's forced to transfer to Southside High.

These  two clash together and Cheryl brings Toni to her ultimate downfall to  the point where Toni is now the most bullied at school. What happens  when someone takes it too far, resulting in Toni turning completely  mute?  Will anyone help her and save her from the utter silence? Read to  find out

 What happens  when someone takes it too far, resulting in Toni turning completely  mute?  Will anyone help her and save her from the utter silence? Read to  find out

Book #2

Where Did We Go Wrong:

Toni  Topaz and Cheryl Blossom. The couple well-known for having the most  toxic relationship on the campus. It's not a secret that their arguments  get violent to the point where they are booth dripping blood and  bruised. They have broken up many times over the 5 years they have been  together, but went right back into each other's arms. They both know  they're toxic for each other but they love each other too much to leave  for good. Will this toxic relationship continue or will they soon be  done for good?

 Will this toxic relationship continue or will they soon be  done for good?

Book #3

Give Me One More Chance:

Cheryl and Toni were happily married for 5 years with two kids, a  boy and a girl. That is until Cheryl chose to be unfaithful, leading to  Toni filing for a divorce. Cheryl has always been a player and Toni  changed that for a while but Cheryl reverted back to her old ways.   Cheryl refuses to sign the papers and tries to get back with Toni, but  Toni isn't buying it. Toni tries to move on with someone else which gets  Cheryl mad and she starts to get possessive. The kids get caught up  into the mess and everything just becomes chaotic. Will this family ever  be a complete family again?

Hope y'all are interested in at least one of these😁

Bye now, I love y'all❤️❤️