Is It Her?

Next Day

Cheryl's POV

Right now I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. It was now about 10 o'clock and I actually woke up at 8. I guess I'm just used to waking up early nowadays.

Flipping a pancake over in the pot, I then went to check on my waffle maker. I took the waffles out and placed more batter inside, closing the lid afterwards.

I looked around the kitchen and looked at the amount of food surrounding me.

There were pancakes, waffles, lots of fruits, eggs, hash browns, fried hot dogs, bacon, boxes of cereal if anyone wanted, and many types of juices.

I walked back over to the stove and flipped the last pancake onto the large plate. I turned off the stove and sighed at the fact I was finally done.

As I placed the plate of pancakes on the table, I heard chattering coming from the hall.

Minutes later, Reggie and the others were walking into the kitchen. "Morning Cheryl!" they all greeted.

"Morning guys, breakfast is served" I said with a smile. "This is heavenn" Reggie nearly moaned, as he rushed to get a plate of food.

I watched as the others did the same after him and thanked me, heading to the dinning room to eat. I decided to grab a plate and fix some breakfast for myself before heading to the dining room too.

"So how did everyone sleep" I asked, sitting at the head of the table. "I slept like a fucking baby" Reggie said with a mouthful. "I felt so lonelyy" Jason whined from beside me and I held in a giggle.

"Awww you miss your little boo" I teased, pointing my fork at him. He mugged me but then pouted saying "Yesss, I hate her friends for keeping her away from me". I laughed, then Veronica spoke up.

"If your bitch ass don't just call her and knock some sense into her that it's you guys relationship and not her stupid ass friends".

I looked at Veronica and she had that iconic annoyed expression on her face.

Kevin pointed at Veronica with his fork and swallowed his food first before he spoke. "What she said, like are you scared of her friends or some shit. To meee, someone seems likee a...". "PUSSY" Veronica yelled out, finishing Kevin's sentence.

"Pussy!!" I heard a little voice say. I looked over at Jazmine who was looking at her daughter in shock.

"Maya baby, don't repeat that word, it's not for a little one like you to say out loud" I heard Jazmine said softly.  Maya pouted and pointed at Veronica saying, "But auntie Veronica say it and anything she say is cool".

"Damn right everything I say is cool" Veronica stated, which resulted in getting hit by Betty.

"Woman I'm pregnant with our child, remember that" Veronica said, mugging the fuck out of Betty.

"Sometimes Auntie Veronica says some bad things and we don't repeat after her okay" Archie said as he patted Maya's head. "Okay Daddy" she said, nodding her head.

"Now back to Jason, call Heather today and talk some sense into her. After that, you can stop being a pussy and plan a flight for her to come here as quickly as you can" Reggie said, burping loudly afterwards. We all grimaced and waited for him to say excuse me, which he did after seeing all of our faces.

"Anywaysss, I slept so wonderfully it was like heaven especially with my booo" Kevin said with a huge smile on his face.

I watched as blush formed on Fangs' face as Kevin said that. "Oh and Cheryl so far this food is good as fuck" Kevin included and I nodded my head.