Trouble

April 17,2020

Toni's POV
I groaned as I tried stretching, but something was wrapped around my body. I opened my eyes to see that I was in my room . When I saw who was beside me, I nearly screamed out loud. I was going to gently remove her arms from around me, but decided she didn't deserve that.

I forcefully removed her arms from me, and then pushed her. Cheryl woke up, and caught herself before she fell off the bed. I quickly pretend I was asleep, and then heard Cheryl turn to me.

She poked me and asked if I was awake, but of course I didn't respond. I heard her get off the bed, and move around cursing herself about staying here for too long. Minutes later, I heard the door open and then close. I waited a few, before opening my eyes and getting out of bed. I did my morning routine and then went downstairs to find some aspirin or something to relieve this headache.

As I entered the dining room, I saw my brother and Mother making jokes, and Zuri giggling. "Morning everyone" I grumbled out. They all said morning back, and my mom then pulled me into the living room.

"How are you feeling" she asked me. "I'm fine Mama, I just have a bit of a headache" I told her. She nodded her head and said "Do you remember what happened at the party last night" she asked with a worried expression.

I shook my head and said "No, all I remember was dancing and talking with Jason, and then boom I wake up in my own room". She nodded her head and said "Yeah he brought you back home, just to make sure you were okay. He said you were very drunk".

"Mama I know you're lying right now. Cheryl brought me home, I saw her cuddled next to me, but pretended I was sleeping when she woke up".

My mom hummed and then said "So apparently Jason had drugged you and was trying to you know what with you, but Cheryl stopped him before he could actually do it. She was apologizing a while ago about overstaying, and she told me she hopes you're okay and everything".

I huffed and said "She probably got me drunk, and got caught by Jason, and is now trying to be a hero". My Mom sighed and said "Toni I know she broke your heart and everything, but I don't think Cheryl would do something like that".

"And I didn't think she would expose how I got raped, or tell me that she took my actual virginity for fun. Guess she fooled all of us for all those years" I spoke, finishing with an eye roll.

"Sweetie I get that- Wait virginity" my Mama asked in shock. "I don't want to talk about it, but in case you want to know, yes we did use protection" I said lying through my teeth. I don't think we actually used protection, but I think I remember Cheryl pulling out.

My Mom then shook her head and said "We will talk about this later Antoinette". I mumbled under my breath and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Cheryl's POV
Right now Jason and I were face to face with each other, breathing heavily out of anger. My Father was holding Jason back, while my Mother was trying to calm me down.

Paris was standing at the side, staying silent, but still watching us. "Both of you calm down and sit down right this instant!!" my Father's loud voice roared throughout the room.

I huffed and sat down far away from Jason, but next to my Mother. My Father stood and looked at my brother and I, with an angry expression on his face. "You" he said pointing to Jason.

Jason looked up at him and my Father said "Tell me what happened now. I don't want any type of bullshit". Jason nodded and then started to put on an act.

"Like I said before, I was at Jazmine's party, and Toni and I went there together. When we first reached, we were just talking while in the crowd, until Toni went to go get a drink. I watched her go into the kitchen and saw that Cheryl was there to. I guess the conversation started off as being polite, but then Cheryl and Toni started arguing".