Having Fun

March 24, 2020

Betty's POV

Veronica, Kevin, and I were all in the car following Cheryl to an amusement/water park in Greendale.

"That sneaky little bitch actually had sex with my best friendd" Veronica exclaimed. During the entire ride, that's all that they talked about, and from time to time I put my two-cents in.

"Rightt, like the audacity to do that shit, and not ask for our approval" Kevin said.

I rolled my eyes and said "But it's Toni's body guys, and it's obvious that Toni still loves her, after everything that happened". They both looked at me and I shrugged saying "I'm just speaking nothing but facts".

Kevin shrugged and gave me a high five saying "Amen sister!! I agree with you on that one". Veronica started fake crying and said "My innocent little one isn't so innocent anymoree".

I shoved her playfully and of course she swerved purposely. "Look at that woman!! You could've killed us all because of that push". I chuckled shaking my head, and then looked out the window.

After some thinking, I squeezed Veronica's hand that was in my hand. She looked at me, then the road, and back at me. "What's wrong precious" she asked me worriedly,and started to rub her thumb over my hand.

"Nothing's wrong, but like do we really forgive Cheryl for what she did? I mean she gave Toni all those gifts and everything, and next thing you know they have sex. If they even start a relationship,would Cheryl hide it from everyone but us? I don't know, I guess I'm just being paranoid or whatever".

It was silent for a while, until Kevin spoke up and said "We'll just sit down and talk to Cheryl about that, but later on. We don't wanna ruin their little date".

We all agreed with that and then Kevin stretched from the back to turn on the radio.

"Th-th-th-his dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
D-d-dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's!!!" Veronica and Kevin sung out. I chuckled and shook my head, but still joined them.

Cheryl's POV

I was just paying attention to the road, when Toni removed her hand from mine. I glanced at her confused and asked "Wait, what happened".

She didn't say anything, which made me worry now. "Are you okay Toni? Do you want me to pull over or something" I asked, glancing from the road and back to her.

"No, but your girlfriend just texted you" she grumbled out.

"Not my girlfriend, but 323203, can you read the text for me please" I told her.

"I remember the password, but you still haven't told me what your password is based off. I know the first part is my birthday".

I felt her staring at me, so I sighed and said "Yeah the 323 is your birthday, then the 20 and 3 is our initials. So like T is the 20th letter of the alphabet and C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet".

I heard her awe from beside me, and she caressed my cheek which made me blush.

I cleared my throat and asked"So what did Jazmine say exactly". It was silent for a while until she spoke up.

"She saiddd *Cheryl it's been weeks since you've talked to me. We can talk and work this out, and you know get back together. I don't know why you even broke up with me in the first place. Let's hope your not sticking your d i c k in some little whores. Anyway text me or call me when you get this message babe. Your little kitten misses youu*. And then she sent hearts and wink emojis".