Get Out

February 14,2020(Same day)

Cheryl's POV

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair frustratingly. I paced back and forth across my room, thinking about everything that has happened these past two days.

Honestly I didn't even mean to say what I had said on that video on Instagram, I was completely drunk and high. Yes I smoke, but that's not the point.

I was just saying shit and found everything funny at the time, and the situation that happened to Toni slipped. Everyone of her friends probably hate me and I hate me too honestly.

A knock on my bedroom door brought me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I said to whoever was at the door. My twin brother Jason came through the door and he didn't look happy. "Hey, What's up" I said as I looked at him.

"Why the fuck would you say that type of shit online about your best friend" he asked me angrily.

I breathed out and said "Jason listen, I know all of the shit was harsh I know and I shouldn't have exposed her, it's just that I was". I paused not wanting to tell him what I do sometimes when I'm stressed.

"Spit it out Cheryl. I don't have time for your games right now" Jason said with a glare. I gulped looking down and whispered out "I was high and drunk, that's why I said all of that on Instagram".

I heard him breath out angrily and then he spat out "You're gonna apologize for the shit tonight and your gonna find a way to delete that video and tell your little girlfriend and her friends to keep their mouths shut about it. You're also gonna find a way to make sure nobody has that video saved on their phones or anything. I don't care how the fuck you do it, but make that shit work. I don't know what the fuck is going on with you. Drinking and Smoking? Really Cheryl? You know why I hate that shit".

I looked down at the floor remembering how Jason's ex girlfriend had died from lung cancer because she was always drinking and smoking.

"I'm sorry" I whispered out ashamed of myself. "Tell that shit to Toni instead" he spat as he walked out of my room slamming the door.

I sat on my bed and laid back looking at the ceiling. I just wanted to clear my mind of everything, so I closed my eyes and tried doing so.

Minutes later someone knocked on my door and I didn't bother answering. "Cheryl?" I heard a voice say as I heard the door opening.

I knew it was my little sister so I just asked "Are you here to yell at me and make me feel like even more shit".

It was silent until I heard her speak up and she said "I won't yell at you, because you know I don't like when people yell. But what you did was way out of hand. I didn't even know that happened to Toni, but basically everyone is talking about it on Insta. This isn't the girl I know as my big sister. She isn't a bully of any type or kind. If I'm being honest with you Cheryl that girlfriend of yours is changing you. You may or may not realize but she is changing you and not for the better. You really should find a way to apologize to Toni so you guys could build your relationship again but that's practically out the window. Umm also I heard Jason yelling at you and I hope you don't just keep your feelings dug deep down again. We don't want what happened last time to happen again".

I ignored the last part, and nodded my head, eyes still closed and said "Okay , I hear you".

I heard her sigh and then she softly said "I love you Cheryl, and I just wanna make sure my sis is okay". I wanted to cry right there and then, but I stopped the tears from even daring to fall. "I love you too" I whispered out with my voice cracking slightly.