Changes

June 18,2020

Cheryl's POV
I woke up to the sound of my family signing Happy Birthday to me. I groaned trying to shush them, but my Dad started singing louder. I sat up tiredly and said "Thanks guys, even though you woke me out of my good sleep". Paris came over to me and gave me a gift bag. I looked inside and pulled out two chains.

"Well damn, these look shiny as fuck" I told Paris holding up the chains in my hand

"Well damn, these look shiny as fuck" I told Paris holding up the chains in my hand. "Yeah I went to the store with Jason, so I chose the Chinese symbol and Jason chose the '17' one". Jason then left the room for a few minutes and came back with a box. "Open it, technically it was from Mom and Dad, but they said it's for both of us".

I nodded and placed the chains back in their boxes. I brought the big box into my lap and Jason stood next to me as I opened it. I saw a white box inside and took it out and Jason and I both gasped. "No fucking way" we both yelled excitedly.

I laid the new PS5 on my bed and got up, jumping up and down with Jason. "I'm younger than you both, but you still act like you're the youngest ones" Paris said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and Jason and I stuck our tongues at her.

We both then nearly jumped on top of our parents to give them a hug. Jason brought Paris into the group hug. "Thank you guys" I mumbled into my Dad's chest. Our parents chuckled and kissed our foreheads hugging us back.

They let go and I told them to wait since I had a gift for Jason. I brought the box out of my closet and handed it to my brother. He opened it and squealed loudly, which made me laugh. "How did you knoww" he asked me looking at his new drone. "You broke your other one, and you  kept begging Mom and Dad about getting a new one" I said with a shrug.

He brought me into a hug and I hugged him back. "Anything for my little twinny" I said which made him push me away. "Someone's mad they were born after me" I said with a smirk and he threw up the middle finger, making Mom and Dad glare at him.

"Well we gotta get to school, so everyone out so I can get ready" I spoke shooing everyone out my room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it as I let out a deep sigh. I stayed there for a little bit, until I went to grab my phone. I got lots of text messages and notifications from Insta, friends wishing me happy birthday.