Let's Party!!

March 23,2020 (Same day)

Kevin's POV

I sipped my drink slowly from the V.I.P section, as I watched Toni grind all up on Cheryl.

We had got here at the club about an hour ago after doing other stuff to celebrate Toni's B-day. About 20 minutes into being here, and Toni and Cheryl were all over each other, completely drunk and shit.

I continued watching them in amusement as Cheryl grabbed Toni's hips as she started twerking on her to the song "Tap In".

I widened my eyes and almost choked on my drink as Cheryl turned Toni around and smashed there lips together.

I looked at Veronica and Betty who were next to me and they had the same reaction. "I don't like her in that way my ass" I heard Veronica mumble.

Betty and I chuckled, and then I saw a fine ass boy dancing by himself on the lower floor.

I smirked as I finished my drink, shoving the empty cup into Betty's chest, and made my way to this mysterious man.

As I got closer, I was shocked to see that it was Fangs Fogarty, one of Toni's friend from the South Side. I boosted my confidence up, and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around giving me a look over and asked "Hey what's up". I shrugged and said "Saw you looking cute and everything, and wanted to know if you'd like to dance with me".

He held his head down, which made me bring it back up, and I said "It's okay, I don't bite baby boy".

He blushed at my words and then nodded his head shyly saying "Yeah, I'd love to dance with you". I smiled as I took his hand, which made him blush even more.

Veronica's POV

Betty and I were sitting down in the VIP section, making out, when my phone dinged.

I pulled away from Betty's lips, and took my phone out my pocket.

I saw that it was from Cheryl, but it seems like she was struggling to text. I got the word driving and house, but other than that it was confusing.

I got off of Betty's lap and fixed myself saying "I think Cheryl and Toni wanna get their groove on, so I'm gonna drop them off and come back. You wanna come?".

Betty waved me off and said "I don't want anything bad happening to Kevin. So just be quick, I don't wanna be here all alone".

I nodded, giving her a peck on the lips, and got out the club. I searched the parking lot, and found Toni sitting on the hood of Cheryl's car, as Cheryl was practically sucking her face off.

I wanted to laugh out loud at the situation, but I just held it in.

I marched up to them and pulled Cheryl off of Toni. "Alright horn dogs calm down. Cheryl give me your car keys" I said. "Whyy you pull me away from myy girlfrennnn" Cheryl said with a loopy grin.