Hits The Ceiling

July 11,2020  (3 weeks later)

Kevin's POV

I was at the mall on a date with Fangs when I saw Cheryl across the food court. I looked closely and saw she had some girl wrapped in her arms, kissing her and shit. I would have thought it was Toni, but no it was some random bitch I didn't recognize.

I took my phone out and took a picture of her, and Fangs questioned me. I told him not to worry about it, and told him to wait a sec so I can do something.

I sent the picture to Veronica and texted "Usually I wouldn't let you do anything violent, but do whatever tf you want, because this is the last straw. We're at the mall right now".

After the text delivered I put my attention back to Fangs, occasionally glancing back at the cheater.

Veronica's POV

I was raging by the photo Kevin sent me and I was ready to beat some ass. It's honestly been a while, so I know damn well these punches will be at maximum strength.

I kissed my sleeping girlfriend's forehead and unwrapped her arms from me. She whined but grabbed my pillow and hugged it, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and then changed into different clothes and put my hair into two braids.

 I got my car keys and left my house, jumping inside my car and speeding to the mall

I got my car keys and left my house, jumping inside my car and speeding to the mall. Short time after, I reached the mall and exited my car locking it while entering the mall. I looked at the picture and saw that they were in the food court.

I went on the escalator and went to the third floor, cracking my neck and knuckles and getting ready for what's about to happen. I walked to the food court, and then looked for Kevin. When I reached him, I saw him with Fangs, one of Toni's close friends and I smirked.

"Hello lovebirds" I teased and Fangs blushed while Kevin chuckled. He held his hand out and I smiled, placing my keys and phone in his hands. He knows the drill with these things.

I thanked him and told them to enjoy their little date before scanning the area for Cheryl. I caught a glimpse of red hair and made my way to her.

I decided to act like I was unbothered first and sat down in front of them. Cheryl immediately unwrapped her arms from around the girl and pushed her away.

"Um hey Veronica-" "Hi I'm Veronica, what's your name" I greeted ignoring Cheryl. "The name's Jazz" the girl said with a small smile. I looked her up and down, and I won't lie she was pretty.