It's Official

Cheryl's outfit

Cheryl's outfit

Toni's outfit

Toni's POV

I held my head down as I walked inside the school, but I could still feel the stares on me. I hated when people looked at me, so all these eyes on me made me feel very uncomfortable. I kept walking with my head down, and stopped as I saw a pair of heels in front of me. I felt the person grab my chin and kiss my lips, and I closed my eyes, immediately trying to push them away.

I got a whiff of cherry shampoo, and relaxed knowing it was just my girlfriend. I opened my eyes to see Cheryl's closed as she continued pressing her lips against mine. I reluctantly pulled away and shyly said "Everyone's looking Cher". Cheryl rolled her eyes and looked at everyone staring at us.

"MY girlfriend is only for me to gawk at, not the rest of you. If you have an issue with that, go fuck yourself, because quite frankly I don't care. Mess with y baby, you'll have to deal with Cheryl Bombshell herself. Now Fuck off!!". Everyone quickly looked away and started murmuring to each other.

"Hi baby" Cheryl spoke as she pulled me into her. I pushed my head into her chest, feeling embarrassed by this whole situation. "Wanna go somewhere else" Cheryl whispered in my ear. I nodded my head against her chest and I felt her drag us somewhere. I lifted my head up, and saw we were now in an empty classroom. Suddenly Cheryl lifted me up onto one of the desks and stood between my legs.

She looked into my eyes and said "Morning my love. I know I woke up early to leave for a soccer meeting, but did you sleep well". I nodded my head and threw my arms around her neck. "I wanted to wake up next you" I told her with a pout. She pecked my lips and said "I know, but you're with me now right".

*⚠️⚠️Slight Smut Warning⚠️⚠️*

I shrugged and said "Mhm, and you can make it up by giving me kisses for the whole day". "How about we start now" she asked with a smirk, closing the distance between us.

I gasped as I felt her hands rest on my thighs under my skirt. "C-Cheryl we're gonna be late for class" I mumbled out shakily.

I felt Cheryl smirk against my neck as she started creating hickeys. Her hands rose higher and higher under my skirt until she reached my panties.