Ski Trip Part 1 [14]

❁ Azriel

"Thanks mom, I'll see you in a couple of days." I grin taking off my seat belt.

"Woah, woah, woah Az, we need to talk." She halts the car before turning to me.

I pause then give her a strange look, "about?"

"Don't, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I nervously chuckle.

"Like you don't know what I wanna talk to you about." She smirks slightly and I gulp.

"We need to talk about your-"

"No!" I shout cutting her off. "Please not the sex talk, anything but the sex talk mama!"

"Girl shut up and let me speak goddamn." My mom kisses her teeth and I groan, slouching deeper into my car seat.

"As your mother, I think you're too young to have sex," she starts. "Now I know that you're smart enough not to do things just because a boy may want you to."

"I want you to be safe baby ok? So no kissing, no hugs, no visiting another guys rooms, no flirting. In fact, just don't even look at any boys during this trip because it might get you excited, um....down there-"

"Gah! Please for the love of god, don't speak about my hooha like that mama!" I fuss.

"Baby, I'm being completely serious. Cause I'll be damned if you come back home with the chance of being pregnant so if a guy even ever so slightly pushes himself onto you...I want you to slap him to his grave. I don't regret getting pregnant in high school, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want you to do that either."

"Alright, got it. Stay a virgin. Slap guys that try sketchy shit. So can I go now? My friends are waiting for me." I say impatiently.

"Repeat after me: I will not do the nasties with anybody during this school trip-"

"Oh, my god. I'm getting out." I swing open the passenger door and quickly climb out the car before my mother can further humiliate me.

"Don't forget to have fun!" I hear her yell and internally roll my eyes.

I roll my luggage and hand it to one of the chaperones nearby before entering the bus.

The first thing I saw was Sydney and Sloane sitting beside each other. Sloanes head resting on Syd's shoulder while she was listening to music. And Sydney stroking her hair gently.

Aw.

I wave at them and Sydney gives me a thumbs up.

Everyone started boarding the bus and I realized that I needed to find a place to sit.

Adrian was sitting with Blair which was just fucking fantastic. He shot me a glare that said 'save me'

Laugh out loud.

Kai and Player sat together, not speaking a word which I found hilarious for some reason. And Vinnie was sitting by himself, his ear pods in and his head thrown back listening to music.

Ah shucks.

I was left with no choice so I approach him, "um is this seat taken?" I ask.

He doesn't hear me the first time so I smack his four head.

"Mhm? What happened?" He sits up straight.

"I asked if this seat was taken."

He stares at me for a moment making me uncomfortable before shaking his head no.