Can't Get Enough [9]

❁ Azriel

"Ok that's enough for today, class dismissed." Mr. Williams announced. Students began packing their belongings, filing out of the classroom.

I grab my notebook and shove it inside my backpack before quickly rushing out of class.

I pace down the hall until suddenly an arm grips my hips and faces me towards them.

"The fuck-"

"Are you following me?" The asshole asks.

If he is referring back to what happened in the library, no I absolutely was not following him but I indeed was spying on him. Which there is a huge difference.

"No? What makes you think I'd be following you...weirdo." I snap impatiently.

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"No, but I'm pretty darn pissed that you somehow always manage to have your hands on me."

He let's go of my uniform vest. "Oh...my bad."

"And dude, what the hell did you do to Josh's face?" I demand and he doesn't look me in the eye.

"I thought I already told you I took care of it?"

"You impaled his face dumbass!"

"Why do you care? He almost fucking raped you?!" He growls.

"It's just...I don't want you to get in trouble because of me, he could snitch, what if-"

"He won't say anything so stop whining like a little bitch."

I'm taken back by his words,"excuse me?-"

"You're wearing my sisters uniform...?" He cuts me off, ignoring what he just said.

"And you're out of uniform." I gesture to the gray sweats that he's wearing. "And don't fucking call me a bitch."

If it weren't for him kidnapping me and holding me hostage in his house, maybe just maybe I'd be wearing my uniform right now.

I feel something poke me from under my quilt and I jump, "eek."

I spin around and spot a short blonde guy smirking at me. Please don't tell me he just touched my ass.

Vinnie's gaze averted over to the blonde before grabbing his collar and forcefully slamming him into the locker beside us. "Did you just fucking touch her?" He sneers.

The short sexual assaulter raises his hands up in surrender, "chill bro, it was a joke."

"You assaulted her, how is that a joke?" Vinnie continues.

I could ask him the same question.

"It's her fault for wearing a quilt three sizes too small!" The blonde says defending himself and Vinnie looks like he's just about to lose it.

Ah yes, we love victim blaming.

A small crowd slowly begins to form and my cheeks become hot. I hate being the center of attention, I'd actually quite prefer to remain invisible.

"Vinnie, let him go before a teacher-"

"What's going on here?" Principal Norman shouts.

Vinnie let's go of the boys coller to turn to our mad principal.

"Who's responsible for this?" He shouts again.

Most of the people surrounding us point at me, "the girl in the sexy skirt."