Invisible [2]

❁ Azriel

I speed walk through the narrow hallways, attempting to avoid any human contact, verbally and physically. Nobody noticed me which was amazing. Becoming invisible was exactly my form of action for the remainder of this year.

Class 144A, Class 144A, Class 144A. I kept on repeating to myself inside my head.

For fucks sake, why are there so many classrooms.

I continue walking for another thirty seconds before stopping at a wooden door that read '114A'

"Finally," I let out a sigh of relief before twisting the cold handlebar and stepping in.

The teacher was writing 'Mr. Collins' on the whiteboard with his back facing the class while I just stood there like a fucking idiot.

He whirled around and pushed up his round rimmed glasses. "Ah, and you must be Ms. Davis, no?" He questioned facing me. The entire class was ogling me like I was some piece of meat.

"Yeah, um sorry I'm late." I apologize truthfully.

My biology class just had to be all the way on the other side of the school causing me to be late on my first day here.

Yay life.

The teacher dropped his chalk "just this once, I'm Mr. Collins your Biology teacher for this semester."

"Well nice to meet you, Mr. Collins."

He gestures for me to stand in front of the class and I oblige. "Everyone, this is the transfer student Azriel Davis that I was just explaining to you about earlier." He announces to the class that looks disinterested.

I just stand there awkwardly, begging to be struck by lighting.

"Azriel, why don't you go ahead and sit in that empty desk right next to Sydney?" Mr. Collins suggests and I give him a weak nod before heading over to the empty desk.

"Ok class so today we..."

I didn't get to hear what he said next because my brain was exploding with random thoughts.

Why am I so awkward? Why is this school so huge? What am I even doing here? Who's Sydney? Why is this classroom so big? Did you know you can get 15% off of car insurance with Geico?-

" 'Sup, I'm Sydney but my friends call me Syd." a voice rang intruding my thoughts. "Hey Sydney...or should I say Syd?" I voice trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

"I literally just said only my friends call me Syd." He crinkles her eyebrows.

My face turns hot from embarrassment.

Oh God.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"I'm just kidding, I don't care." She chuckles.

"Oh, I'm Azi by the way."

"Yeah, I know that already Mr. Collins just announced it." She says flatly. "Sick name though."

"Thanks."

"Girls, please stop talking." Mr. Collins demands glaring at us before returning to the board.

I nod then begin writing down notes about Genetic Processes.

"The study of heredity and variation of living organisms and how genetic information is passed from one generation to the next." Mr. Collins scribbled on the whiteboard while everyone quickly took notes.