Because... [17]

❁ Azriel

"My parents would've grounded the fuck out of me, man." Sydney huffs, slapping her right fist to her left palm and pursing her lips while doing so.

I cringe at her action and turn to face Mr. Collins at the front of the classroom.

Of course I didn't get grounded, my mom whooped my ass instead.

I sigh, shoving my doodling book into my bag aggressively. The bell rings throughout the whole school. Biology was over. Here comes second period and also one of the worst. English.

Not because it's a hard subject or anything, but because Josh is in my class. Incase you forgot he attempted to rape me and whatever.

Everyone starts departing to their classes. "Gotta go Azi, but I'll meet you at lunch okay?" Sydney says then rushes away.

I'm half way to second period when I realize I forgot my English textbook. Fan-fucking-tastic. Now I have to walk all the way across this damn castle back to my locker.

As I'm walking I feel as though someone is watching me. Which is weird since nobody's in the hallway. I turn around looking to see if someone was behind me but there's nobody.

That's strange. Maybe I'm imagining things.

I turn back around and see somebody I never wanted to see again. I gasp and stumble back panicked. My heart rate quickens and my chest squeezes with fear.

"Josh?"

+++

He smirks almost like he knows I'm afraid and it fucking pisses me off. He walks towards me but I stumble back yet again and hit the lockers.

He leans up to me so I can feel his breath fan my face. I shiver in disgust and fear. "Fuck off!" I yell and attempt to push him back but the asshole doesn't move an inch.

I try to puch him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Now, now Azi. I just wanna talk." He says still smirking.

"Fuck you!" I spit out angrily and try to pry my way from his grip but nothing happens.

"Calm down, I just want to apologize. I wasn't myself that night. It was an accident."

I huff and laugh in his face. He's so full of shit it's making me sick.

"Oh so you accidentally drugged me? You accidentally tried to rape me, and you accidentally called me the n-word?" I wail.

His jaw ticks and his grip on my wrist tightens to the point it hurts. I wince in pain when he yanks them and pulls me towards him.

"I didn't! I didn't try to rape you!"

"Yes you did asshole!"

"Don't lie! You wanted it Azi!"

Before thinking I spit in his face. His eyes shut and he purses his lips.

"You're mental!" I yell. "Now let me go!"

"You just fucking spit on me?" He growls.

He raises his hand so on instinct I lift my knee up and slam it into his crotch.

He yelps in pain and falls on his knees. I quickly grab my books and start walking away in triumph. "You stupid bitch! Better watch your back Azi! I'm not done with you yet!" I just ignore him and head to class.

+++

"Babe, you ok?" Sloane asks me as I trudge towards our lunch table.

"Just peachy." I sigh sitting beside her.