Blur [6]

❁ Azriel

We arrive at the house of the party, Sloane knew how to get there -- I don't know how, but she did.

"I'm nervous." I admit as we approach the front door.

The house was massive, as of every house in this gated neighborhood. Almost every single room light was on and I could hear yelling from where we stood.

"Don't be, just have some fun -- loosen up! You owe yourself a night off from your job." Sloane reassures me.

"What I need is sleep." I mumble so that she doesn't hear me.

Sydney kicks the door open, the music blaring and teenagers dancing everywhere, some drinking from bottles and cups, others sitting on the floor using their finger to draw shapes in the air.

When I get inside the mansion I push past people trying to find the kitchen. I figured that if I was going to endure this hell I might as well find something to grub on. Besides I only ate an apple for lunch, I'm starving.

The kitchen was a mess, people were mixing strange stuff in their liquid. A group of guys were passing a bong amongst themselves blowing out huge puffs of smoke.

Yikes, so clearly Yasmeen wasn't lying when she said these white people were on some weird shit.

In the living room I feel someone staring at me. I look to my right and see Vincent glaring at me.

Of coarse he'd be here.

Not wanting to deal with him I quickly walk away and find the dining room. People are filled all around the table all with drinks in their hand.

"Jeez Azi, wait up-" Sloane rushes to where I stood and her eyes widen. "What the fuck, Chase?" She shrieks staring at a dude with dirty blonde hair and soft brown eyes.

"Damn Sloane, you look hot." The guy whistles eyeing her up and down. I'm about to give him a piece of my mind but Sloane runs over to him and gives him a tight hug.

"What are you guys doing?" Sydney asks taking a seat at the dining table and I follow.

My heart stops when I spot Josh from my English class staring me down before sitting beside me making me uncomfortable.

I hope he's still not angry at me for rejecting him the other day. I was just in a real shitty mood and if I'm being honest, I probably would've given him my number if I wasn't.

"Azi! This is my boy friend Chase." Sloane turns to me. I give him a weak smile. "Hey."

"How many boyfriends do you have Sloane?" Sydney teases and Sloane rolls her eyes. "Shut up, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"Sloane! You and your friends have to play with us." Chase says.

"Play what?" I ask looking around. "We're playing flip, sip or strip." Josh answers.

"What's that?" I ask confused. It sounded pretty stupid.

"You've never played?" Chase asks. I shake my head.

Are these people insane?

"Ok so here are the rules. 1. Flip a coin and while it's in the air call heads or tails. 2. If you guess right, pass the coin to your right, if you guess wrong, pass the coin to your left and either take off an article of clothing. 3. If you chose to drink the first time, you must strip on your next turn." He explains.

"So how do you win?" Sydney rolls her eyes beside me.

"When you're not completely naked of coarse." Sloane scoffs.