Dreaming [7]

✞ Vinnie

I'm beyond confused as to why Azriel has a job. The more she says that I should mind my business, the more I don't want too.

But whatever, it's not like I give a fuck about her personal life or about her in general.

"Vinnieee," the girl in my lap whines.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Kiss me," she whispers then giggles. "You look distracted, too busy thinking about me?"

I grab her face and kiss her to make her shut the fuck up. She straddles my lap and moans into my mouth. "Come upstairs." She breaks the kiss and smirks.

I can't do this.

"Ashley, you're drunk." I remind her and she rolls her eyes. "Who fucking cares Vinnie, just follow me." Ashley grabs my arm then drags me up the stairs.

She pulls me down the long hallway while I debate whether I should do this with her or not.

I decide to because I'm horny.

Then suddenly I hear a banging noise and someone cry for help. I pull my arm away from Ashleys grasp to follow the noise and turn left.

I find the door, from where the voice is coming from and try to open it but it's locked. "Vinnie wait-"

I kick the door open and see a guy on top of a girl who is struggling. "What the fuck?" I yell.

My eyes lock on the girl and I realize who she is. My jaw immediately clentches and my insides twist with rage as I see the mark on her cheek. My eyes travel down and I see that her dress is ripped. I glare at the guy still on top of her and see that it's Josh Rivers.

Yeah, I'm going to fucking murder him.

I shove him off of her and begin punching him. I punch him over and over again until his face swells up and my fist starts aching. Two people grab me and pull me off of him and I already know that it's Kai and Player.

"Let me go or I swear to God-"

"Vin, calm down." Kai warns me calmly.

To hell with that. I struggle, trying to break free from their grasp but they won't let me. That rapist needs to get what he fucking deserves.

Azriel twitches from across the room and I stop struggling. Kai let's go of me before walking over to her.

"No! Get the fuck away from her!" I demand. Kai throws his hands up and starts walking the other way.

I rush over to Azriel before taking off my sweater and pulling it over her, covering her up. That bastard really drugged her.

I gently pick her up and she starts to struggling, trying get away from me.

"It's ok princess, you're safe now I promise." I whisper to her and she wimpers.

I walk out of the room with the guys following behind me. "Vinne! We were suppose to-"

"Shut the fuck up Ashley! Can't you see that I'm doing something more important right now?" I growl at her. I've never wanted to hit a girl so badly until now.

"Ugh, seriously?" She huffs dramatically which makes my blood boil.

"Whatever," She flips me off angrily then struts down the hall like a brat.

Once we get to the foyer everyone stares at us and I try to ignore the whispers. "Vinnie? Is that Azi? What happened?" Adrian rushes up to me.

He tries to grab Azriel's hand but I don't let him. "Don't fucking touch her." I growl possessive like.