Tough Luck [3]

❁ Azriel

"Azriel."

"Azriel are you even listening?"

"No way you are ignoring me right now." Vinnie scoffs. I was totally ignoring him by the way.

"You wanna know why I kissed you?"

Actually, I'd rather not think about it at the moment.

"Say something." He pleads.

"When I feel like being social I'll be social. Until then, fuck out my face." I finally speak up.

"Cut the bullshit already."

"Why would you kiss me other than the fact that you're a complete fucktard?" I turn behind me to face him.

"Fucktard? You are way off." He chuckles softly. "Shut up, Mr. Williams will hear you." I hiss while the teacher clicks away on his desktop. We were suppose to be doing independent work but Vinnie wouldn't quit trying to get my attention.

"As if I give a fuck, the dude is basically deaf."

"I don't care." I sigh in annoyance.

"I used you."

Uh.

"Come again?" I demand, my voice laced with venom.

"Yeah, Maddison was about to ask for my number so I had to kiss you to make her get the wrong idea and disappear. It worked by the way so thanks." He shrugs then leans back into his chair comfortably.

Goddamn, he is such an asshole.

"Well I'm glad I could be of your service." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" Vinnie cups his right ear and leans into me. Resisting the urge to slap him a second time was unbearable.

"Stop talking to me." I groan.

"Why-"

"You heard her dude, leave her alone." Adrian cuts him off, coming to my defense which I am grateful for.

"Fuck off dude." Vinnie ruthlessly glares at Adrian. "You're the dumbass that's harassing her." Adrian continues.

Oh god.

"And what exactly qualifies as harassment to you?-"

"She clearly doesn't want to talk to you, especially after you fucking kissed her without her permission." Adrian growls.

"So you think you're tough now huh hockey boy?"

"Mr. Williams!" I shoot my arm into the air, making the guys finally shut up. I'm so sick of this shit. Mr. Williams looks away from his desktop and stares at me. "Yes?"

So much for him being deaf.

"May I use the washroom...please." I ask and Mr. Williams nods. "Don't forget to take a pass with you." I get up from my desk and shuffle over to the door, grab a pass then leave.

+++                                    

Of coarse I didn't actually need to use the washroom. I just needed an escape from that suffocating classroom. I pushed open the washroom door, literally praying that it would be empty.

Nope, god hated me far to much for something to finally go my way for once.

I stepped inside where there stood a brunette with straight cut bangs, ice piercing blue eyes and a breathtaking build washing her hands at a nearby sink. Whoever she was, I just hoped she didn't want to make any conversation.