Chapter 33

The next 2 weeks were all training and studying for everyone. It was day before the final exams. And Izuku is about to meet a surprise cause it was Izuku's birthday which he totally forgot because of the exams. He entered his house after his morning workout, only to see that no one's home. He went to kitchen hoping to see his mom but no one was there. He then went to the refrigerator to see if the left a note and there was.

The note :

Izu dear,

Come at the park we are sitting in our usual place. In front of the fountain there.

He then took a shower and got dressed and went to the park.
He then went to the spot only to see a paper underneath a stone it was another note and then Izuku realised

Izuku :'ok a treasure hunt type of game'

He then took the stone of the paper and read it.

The note :

Now got to the clothes store where near ******** mall (I don't know add anything you like). You will find your first gift.

He then went to the clothes store from and asked.

Izuku :"is there anything registered for Izuku Midoriya"

Store Manager :"oh yes here you go"

Izuku :"mind if I change?"

Store Manager :"not at all"

He then went to a trial room and changed into a tux.

In that tux he found another note he opened it and it read

The note :

Now go to the Lamborghini showroom there will be your second gift.

(A/n : he took a driving licence test. Forgot to mention that)

Izuku :'no way'

He then wento to the showroom and the manager recognised him cause they showed them a picture. The manager didn't catch the picture when they were describing Izuku to them.

Manager :"Hello Mr.Midoriya"

Izuku :"Hello"

Manager :"please come this way a car is registered under your name"

Izuku then followed the manager where he saw a green Lamborghini Veneno.