Chapter 49

Melissa :"LET'S GO"

She then took them to her father David shield. She told them to stand outside so she can surprise her father. David then asked her why she was here. She answered.

Melissa :"for completing your first stage of your research I invited a certain someone"

David :"certain someone"

Melissa :"you love that person"

On cue All might entered the room.

All might :"I AM HERE... SHAKING WITH ALL THE EMOTIONS FROM OUR REUNION"

David :"Toshi"

He then rushed towards David and hug him.

All might :"I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO SEE YOU, DAVE"

Melissa :"well, were you suprised?"

David :*still stunned from the surprise*"y-yeah...very surprised"

Davis then composed himself.

All might :"WE SHOULD THANK MELISSA FOR THIS. MAN HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?"

David :"oh don't remind me how old we are neither of us wants that now , do we?"

They both then laughed.

All might :"I AM GLAD I COULD SEE YOU, DAVE"

David :"I am glad to see you too, All might"

All might :"YOUNG TOGATA I LIKE YOU TO MEET MY BEST FRIEND DAVID SHIELD"

Miro :"hey I know you I read about you in a paper you are the top scientist that got a Nobel quirk prize"

David :"ah I think I don't have to introduce myself"

Mirio :"it's nice to meet you I am Mirio Togata or my super hero name Lemillion"

David :"it's nice to meet you too. Anyway Melissa can you show Togata around the island I want to talk to All might."

Melissa :"sure thing papa"

Mirio :"really?"

Melissa :"yeah I am honoured to be able to go with future hero. Let's go"

Mirio :"ok"

They then left the room. David then turned to his assistant Sam.

David :"Sam you're dismissed for today"

Sam :"ok sir"

He too then left the room.

David :"you know Toshi you can change into your Skinny form"

All might :"NO DAVE NOW THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR TJIS FORM"

David :"what how that wound was not healed and what about your blood loss and-"

All might :"LET ME CHANGE INTO MY ORIGINAL FORM AND LET ME SHOW YOU"

He then turns into his skinny form but now it was not skinny it was something like this.