Chapter 8

Hisashi :"hey son ,how you're doing?"

Few minutes ago with Izuku

After the exam was over Izuku got a call from Inko

Inko "Hello"

Izuku :"Hello mom"

Inko :"Izu can you ask your dad if he will join us for lunch"

Izuku :"ok"

Izuku went to the staff room and knocked the door. It was opened by Aizawa.

Aizawa :"Problem child what brings you here"

Izuku :"I want to ask something to dad. Is he here?"

Aizawa :"no he is in principal's office for something"

Izuku :"ok. I'll go there then"

Izuku was on the way to the office. When he reach the office when heard something.

Toshinori :"ok my second question . Does young Midoriya knows about your past?

Hisashi shook his head

Hisashi :"no he doesn't”

Nezu :"he may now"

Nezu :" he is standing right behind that door" *points towards the entrance* "Izuku come inside we know you are there"

Present time

Izuku :"I am fine dad I wanted to ask you something but there is one more question in my mind"

Hisashi :"and that is" *internally screaming for knowing he might've fucked this up*

Izuku :"what is your past"

Hisashi knew this would have come sooner or later so he explained him everything how he was a villain. What happened and everything. Izuku was shocked but not for his father being a villain but how strong his father was to defeat All might.

Hisashi :"I know you will be disgusted for having a villain as your father"

Izuku :"says the person who trained me for becoming a hero, the person who is training new heroes for last 18 years, heck you are the person who is stronger than the symbol of peace himself. I don't know why you became the villain you were but you are the true hero in eyes and always will be. I know it's hard to give up being a villain but you did it and you are trying your best to redeem yourself from your past and that's one of the things I love about you dad. Villain or not you are still my dad"

Hisashi was crying at this point. Izuku rushed at him and hugged him.

Hisashi :"thank you izuku thank you so much"

Izuku :"and dad bring your original face back you look more handsome in that"

Hisashi then turned back to his Afo form. With white hair and greyish black eyes and a little change in face structure and freckles same as Izuku.

Izuku :" there we go and I was here to ask you if you will join us for lunch"

Hisashi turns to Nezu

Hisash :"I think we are done here"

Nezu :"yes ,yes we are"

They then went home to have lunch

Time skip 1 week later

Inko :"izuku, izuku it's here. The results from U.A.'s exam is here"

Izuku took the letter from her hand and went to his room. He opens the letter a disk fell and projection is shown.

All MIGHT :"HAHAHA I AM HERE IN A FORM OF PROJECTION"

Izuku :"ALL MIGHT!!! what are doing here?"

All might :"STARTING THIS YEAR I WILL BE ONE OF YOUR TEACHER. ANYWAYS ONTO THE RESULTS YOU HAVE SCORED WITH FLYING COLOURS IN THE WRITTEN EXAM AND IN PRACTICAL EXAM YOU HAVE SCORED 104 VILLIAN POINTS BUT THERE WAS A SECRET TEST TOO. THERE WERE HERO POINTS SINCE YOU SAVED YOUNG URARAKA YOU HAVE ACHIEVED 65 HERO POINTS SO ALL TOTAL 169 POINTS AND YOU ARE 1ST. THE CLASS YOU WILL BE IN IS CLASS 1-A. CONGRATULATIONS IZUKU MIDORIYA. AND WELCOME TO YOU HERO ACADEMIA.

Izuku:"I made it in I MADE IT"

Izuku ran to his mom

Izuku :"mom I made it"

Inko then hug him and he hugged back.

Inko :"I know you would've made it in"

Izuku :"I am going to tell it to kacchan"

The he went to his room to get his phone and called Katsuki

Izuku :"hey firecracker"

Katsuki :"hey deku"

Izuku decided to prank him

Izuku :"did you made it" *in a sad tone*

Katsuki :"you bet I did. Did you?"

Izuku :"no" *started fake crying*

Katsuki :"Ayo don't fuck with me. I know got in"

Izuku :" no i am not joking i didn't got in" * still crying*

Katsuki :"i am sorry man"

Izuku :" gotcha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Katsuki :"YOUR DEAD TOMORROW YOU DAM DEKU. YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY FOR YOU NOT GETTING IN"

Izuku :"aww were you concerned for me"

Katsuki froze

Katsuki :"n-no. Why would I be?"

Izuku :"admit it boom boom boy you care for me"

Katsuki changing the subject

Katsuki :"so which class are you in?"

Izuku :"class 1-A"

Katsuki :"me too"

Izuku :"then let's go together to school tomorrow"

Katsuki :"ok"