Chapter 10

Aizawa :"good now let's begin with the test"

Time skip after the test

Results:

1. Shoto Todoroki
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Katsuki Bakugou
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
19.Minoru mineta

(A/n: there only 19 cause izuku didn't gave the test just so you know.)

Mineta :"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Aizawa :'hmm mineta's quirk is good it can be used to capture villains or let him get away by jumping on them. And with proper training he can become a good pro hero'. "Oh and the expell part was a logical ruse to let you push to your limits"

Izuku :'no it wasn't a ruse he was going to expell him but I think he some possibilities in mineta's quirk'

Everyone except Momo and Izuku :"EHHHH"

Momo :"oh I should've said something"

Everyone except Izuku :"YOU KNEW!"

Izuku :"no Yaoyorozu he was going to expell him but he saw some possibilities of him becoming a good pro hero"

Aizawa :"Izuku is correct now go in and take your syllabus"

Everyone got into the class and introduced each other. Then they started to bombard Izuku with questions.

Mina :"Hey Midori do you really have all the quirks?"

Izuku :"hold up first off 'Midori'"

Mina : "yes it's your nickname I have nickname for all of you"

Izuku :"ok and yeah Ashido I have all the quirks"

Toru :"Can you show us?"

Izuku nodded and turned invisible like Hagakure. Then he showed the explosion and after that ice.

Toru :"that's so coool"

Tenya :"I have question Midoriya"

Izuku :"yes Iida?"

Tenya :"Mr.Aizawa takes your first name while speaking to you do you know each other before U.A.?"

Izuku:"oh I was a vigilant and uncle Aizawa caught me one day"

Everyone was shocked except Katsuki cause he know Izuku is just kidding.

Katsuki :"OI DON'T FUCK WITH THEM DEKU AND TELL THE TRUTH"

Izuku :"Hahahaha you should've seen your faces. But no uncle
Aizawa trained me for my quirk strengthen my body so that can handles all the quirks"

Ochaco :"you call him uncle is he really your related to you"

Izuku :"no why?"

Ochaco :"cause you act like one"

Izuku :"I mean he trained me all these years and my dad also his friend so it just happened to be I don't know how but we got closer like real uncle and nephew"

Iida :"wait a minute you said your father is a friend of Mr.Aizawa"

Izuku :"yes he is and he teaches here"

Kirishima :"woah that's so cool bro"

Iida :"so what is your father's name?"

Izuku :"Hisashi Midoriya but why you ask"

Iida :"I knew it. He taught my brother when he was here. One day he came home and said there was a new teacher that time and he said he was 'super cool'."