Chapter 11

Nejire :"Izuku you are going to tell me what is your real quirk"

Izuku :"ok"

Nejire :"now and you're going tell me why did you lie to me that you have a telekinetic quirk"

Izuku :"ok so 1.my quirks name is All in One. Meaning that I hve all the quirks in existence and whenever new quirk is born a copy of that quirk is transferred to me."*everyone's jawed drop* "2. At that time we just met and if I would've revealed it who knows a villain could've been there trying to take me in process harming you. I don't want anything happened to you because of me."

Mirio :"so you really have every quirk even All might's"

Izuku :"yes and you are?"

Mirio :"oh I forgot to introduce myself I am Mirio Togata and the anti-social person sitting next to me is Tamaki Amajiki"

Tamaki :"h-hey!"

Nejire :"can you show me my quirk"

Izuku :"sure"

Izuku produces an energy spiral over his palm.

Izuku :"you know Nejire you can use a little creativity with you quirk I mean your quirk is beautiful as you"

Nejire :*blushes* "d-do you r-really t-think I a-am b-b-b-beautiful"

Izuku :*blushes in realisation of what he spoke* "y-yeah"

Nejire :*still blushing* "c-can you sh-show m-me the th-thing you were t-talking a-about"

Izuku :"y-yeah s-sure"

Izuku power her quirk on index finger. Then writes Nejire's name in the air with it.

Nejire :"wow it's beautiful"

Mirio :"yeah it is"

Tamaki :"really beautiful"

Then the bell rings and Izuku and the three parted their ways for their class

With Nejire

Mirio :"tell me Nejire you like Midoriya don't you?"

Nejire :"w-w-w-what a-a-are y-y-y-you t-t-talking a-a-about?"

Tamaki :"don't deny it you like him" *speaks in a monotone*

Nejire :"w-w-why d-d-do you th-think that?"

Mirio :"we saw you confronting him like a mad girlfriend who saw something inappropriate in his phone"

Nejire :"maybe I like him"

Mirio :"see I knew it"

Nejire :"Mirio I said MAYBE. Now let's go to our classes you don't want Snipe to punish you and we don't want Ectoplasm's punishment."

Then they went their classes but

Nejire :'do I like izu maybe I do but I don't think he feels the same way.'

With Izuku after school

Izuku was walking with Tenya, Ochaco and Katsuki . Izuku was deep in thought about the two boys who were sitting with Nejire.

Katsuki :"Hey nerd, Nerd , HEY NERD"

Izuku didn't answer it. Katsuki then blow a small explosion near his ear.

Izuku :"Katsuki what the hell?"

Katsuki :"ok that's second time you call me with my first name but WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN I WAS CALLING YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE THINKING OF THAT NEJIRE GIRL FROM MORNING"

This caught Tenya and Ochaco's attention.

Izuku :"I was not thinking about her and why do you think that I was thinking about her"

Katsuki :"because I saw you two holding hands at the lunchtime"

Tenya and Ochaco's eyes widen when they heard that Tenya's eyes widen because he was holding the girl's hand which was part of U.A.'s big three and Ochaco's eyes widen because Izuku was holding a girl's hand.

Tenya :"did you said that he was holding Nejire Hado's hand?"

Katsuki :"yes"

Izuku :"but how do you know about her"

Katsuki :"oh jealous are we?"

Izuku :"i-i-i-it's n-n-n-not t-t-t-that"

Tenya :"you really don't know what Nejire Hado's affiliation is in U.A."

Izuku :"no"

Tenya :"she is one of the big three"

Izuku "oh yeah big three those two boys are in big three of U.A. wait did say Nejire is also in big three"

Katsuki :"what two boys"

Tenya :"yes I did"

Izuku :"oh.....my......god I ate today's lunch with the big three of U.A.

Everyone :"WHAT?!"

Ochaco :"man your really lucky"

Tenya :"i must say you are"

Katsuki :"you also said that ,the Nejire girl is your friend"

Tenya and Ochaco :"WHAT!?"

Izuku :"yeah we are friends"

Ochaco :"will you introduce us?"

Izuku :"sure"
                                --------------------------
(A/n : Thank you for 1k reads all of you)